Chapter 7

All he ever saw day by day was utter darkness leaking into his life. Everywhere he turned, it was only black that stared right back. Hiding behind a purple curtain of stars that sparkled dimly was all he did. As time past, he would ever so slowly peep out until you see him running down the halls.

You'll scream in a panic as you quickly react to closing the solid door of steel shut. However, every time the red fox would slam the door with his fist, more of your power slowly drains away. With that, he goes back to his lonely empty stage to start the fright all over again. 

Unfortunate for the night guard, there are no doors for them to hide behind this time. Only the power from the flashlight will keep him alive. Even though the pizzeria's different, the dark that consumes Foxy isn't fully gone.

However, when he saw the white fox, Vixen, it was like the darkness in him was screaming. It was fading away ever so slightly from his gloomy mind. For once, he saw what the light looked like. A star that didn't burn his eyes and body to a crisp. 

A new feeling rushed into his body and doesn't want it to leave, but he doesn't mind. Everything, literally everything's new. Bonnie might hate his replacement, Freddy doesn't care as long as he still has some sort of power, and Chica hasn't said a word, but Foxy. He wants to be great friends with Vixen because when she pulled him out of his dark mind, something changed in him. He wants to keep seeing the only light that exists in her. 

"I give! I give!" Shouting from the ground, Vixen was finally caught after his long chase as he pinned her onto the tiled floor.

"That's what you get lass!" Foxy barked. Letting go, Vixen remained on the ground. "Are you alright!?" Freaking out, the white fox let out a hearty laugh. Sighing a breath of relief, annoyance still struck. "Seriously! You had me worried!!"

"I'm sorry!" she cried, still laughing uncontrollably. Sighing once more, Foxy sat down. Resting as he waits for the two Chica's to finish prepping for tonight. Closing his eyes, a hand patted his head before the echo of footsteps faded. Softly smiling to himself, Foxy fell asleep in the chair he was sitting in.

Time has passed since Foxy shut his eyes. Before he knew it, his body was smacked out of the chair! Groaning from the ground, he looked up to find the culprit. They stood proud with the red guitar in his only hand. Staring down at the fox, Foxy growled. 

"Did you have to do that?" he grumbled. Scoffing, Withered Bonnie leaned in closer into Foxy's bubble.

"What did you say, old friend? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you," Withered Bonnie taunted. Chuckling to himself, Foxy swiped the guitar right out of his hand causing the purple bunny to immediately fall over. 

"I'm sorry, old friend. Did you need this to stand?" he taunted right back at the fallen animatronic. Growling as he slowly got back, Withered Bonnie gave Foxy a small pat on the pack. 

"You're more aggressive than usual," he calmly stated. Gazing at Withered Bonnie, Foxy stared at his hands then back at his friend. Has he been more aggressive than normal? He's always been like this with his friend for as long as he could remember. Not only that, his friend just smacked him in the face with a guitar!

"I should be saying the same thing, lad." Laughing, Withered Bonnie just buried his broken face into Foxy's shoulder. Rolling his eyes, the red fox just smiled to himself for a slight second. Walking forward with his friend behind him, they left the table Foxy was sitting at as they strolled to the main party room once again.

Who knows how long he's been resting for? It doesn't matter though because it felt like it was already time. Chatter filled the air as he and Bonnie got closer. The party room was still the same except that there was actual food sitting on the table.