Chapter 8

Day by day as the week flew by and all they ever did, hidden behind the closed pizzeria doors was treat each other like family. With the two brown Freddy's, rusted or not, they were like fathers to the sad mornings all of the animatronics would have when they wake up. Cheering them up like a real friend would whenever they were sad. Even the Marionette would act like an overprotective mother. 

Treating each animatronic warmly and equal. However, whenever it came to the red fox, he tried his best to minimize having even the slightest conversation with the white striped puppet. It wasn't his personality keeping him away from her, but his suspicion. A red light flashes in his mind every time they pass one another as if she was hiding something from them. Not only that but Balloon Boy rarely shows up to their night gatherings.

He doesn't make an excuse either. He's always sticking by Puppet's side for most of the time and wandering off to who knows where, but hey, who's counting? Suddenly, out of nowhere somebody grips onto Foxy's shoulders, drawing him away from his thoughts and pushing him forward as they both burst out in laughter. 

"I found you!" Vixen exclaimed as she tackled him. Fighting back the white fox, Foxy groans in defeat after being found from his hiding spot. 

"Did you find everybody?" he asked as he came out from the corner of cluttered boxes that collapsed from its symmetrical stack the second Vixen jumped right in. 

"Nope! Still one more, Marionette!" Mimicking his hands to crack his knuckles, a wide grin spread across Foxy's face. Red was cluttery around his animatronic figure, but it didn't matter to him. He lost, once again to the white fox, meaning it was payback to find the Puppet before she does.

"Bet she's in her box," Foxy suggested. Walking out of the room from where he hid, Toy Bonnie was standing with the rest of the found animatronics as they waited in the mere hall.

"Nope, we already checked!" he cried. Shoot! Looking around, every animatronic split up from their group all to check for the Marionette. It was every animatronic for themselves in this hunt for Puppet! As the week past by, they would play the same game of hide and seek over and over and never get tired of it. However, it's always the god damn puppet who keeps finding the animatronics in less than a second and then hiding from them for hours!

"Grr! Where is that sneaky puppet!?" Foxy growled. Running around the store, it was anybody's game now. Finding the Puppet was the contest and whoever can find her wins. The only hard part is that it's almost impossible to locate find her. Racing down the hall, the red fox suddenly trips. Falling on his face using his arms to cushion the collision with the tile floors. 

"What the-" he groaned. Standing, he looked down at the thing that caused his fall. Balloon Boy was standing there in the middle of the hall with cheeky grin clear on his face. Laughing at the fallen animatronic, Foxy growled, convincing himself not to punch the kid in the face.

"I know where she is," he giggled. Running off, Foxy immediately after chased him until the red and blue animatronic stopped in his tracks. Balloon Boy smirked once again as he stopped in the middle of the main room. Looking around, it was clear that the Puppet was not in the main party room. However, the boy just chuckled once again. "Look up." 

Following the command, Foxy raised his head, nearly screaming at the sight he saw. All you could see on the ceiling was Puppet's mask, a white smiling face with tears running down looking down at you. Coming out of her hiding spot, she was hiding inside the ceiling with only her face remained visible.

"Balloon Boy! I told you not to tell!" she scolded. All he replied with was a giggle that brought a smile to Puppet's face. "Welp, that's enough games for now," Puppet concluded. Crawling out of the hole in the ceiling, the Marionette looked like a freaky spider snaking out. Vixen came rushing into the main party room and was shocked by how both Balloon Boy and Foxy were able to find the Puppet when they spent hours every night searching for her.