Chapter 6

At that moment, the red broken fox all ready knew what to say. However, before he could even speak, the white fox known as Vixen bent her knees and already started working. It was silent as the clicks of the wrench turning the bolts on Foxy's ankle filled the silence between the two. At such a close distance, a strange aura filled his chest. It wasn't cold, bitter anger. It was unknown to his knowledge as if for once he didn't require violence. All he wanted was to talk to the one fixing him.

As he continues to stare at his mechanic, he struggles to even say the slightest thing. Not only was his voice messed up but, he was scared. Afraid that one wrong thing he says would screw everything up. However, her white ears twitched as she looked up from her crouch position. With a wrench in her left hand, she tilts her head at the red fox. Heat continued to build up in Foxy's system and since he couldn't run away, he stared right back. Losing himself into her eyes. 

"Did you get to choose your animatronic names?" Tilting his head to the side, he could barely hear what she said. Only a whisper escaped her voice. Slightly louder, she repeated what she asked before, "Did you get to decide your name?" Looking at the curious animatronic, he frowned. Sadness pouring into his eyes by the seconds. Of course they didn't get to pick their own names.

"N-No, o-our names be a curse. F-force to live this life n-no man wishes to have. My crew d-doesn't remember our old n-names, not even the life we had in the p-past. E-every time I-I wonder, who I-I use t-to be. Heh, g-guess ye never know." A dead chuckled was the last thing that came from his voice once he finished but, Vixen wasn't laughing. She wasn't even frowning with any sign of sadness in her eyes. The only thing that shown was concern. "Is everything alright, Vixen?" he asked.

She shakes her head side to side, but didn't say anything else. Instead, she went back to working on the screws on Foxy's other ankle. Not meeting his eyes, Foxy asked his question again. Only this time, he forced whatever power was left in his throat to speak normally. No more speaking quietly and calmly because right now, he wasn't playing. 

"Is Everything Alight. Vixen?" he coldly asked. Taken back by his tone, she looked into his eyes once again. Inside all she saw was a spark of fury. He cared for his friends, even if it was Withered Boonie doing something incredibly stupid and stubborn. 

"I know, that everyone can't remember anything, but, they have feelings. They can remember how they felt when they died. B-but, the second I woke up, I-I felt nothing." She broke down into Foxy's lap. With her head on his lap, he hesitantly patted the white ball of fluff. Sighing, he feels the dead inside him once again. An icy wind rushed through his system like it always had. Looking around, there was no one left in the room. 

Dust particles flew everywhere around the two animatronics. However, a small smile still spread across the red animatronic's face.

"T-that's not t-true, lad. Y-you're sad, a-aren't you? You're curious, aren't you? Tho-ose a-are f-feelings." His voice was cracking and getting worse by the second. Rising from her position, she suddenly jumped up in the air as she wrapped her arms around him. Before he could do anything violent, Foxy stopped himself. Heat overthrown the icy cold. Ever so slowly, he wrapped his arms around the white fox. Wanting to stay like his forever, she eventually let go.

"I guess you're right." Taken back by her small Scottish accent, he smiled. "I guess we are part of a big curse, aren't we?" Nodding, he stared at her as she went back to work. 

Knowing how long it's been, silence filled the minutes. It didn't bother Foxy nor Vixen. Instead, he was proud of doing something right for once. Never in his life did he ever make someone happy. He would always make them piss to the point they stopped talking to him for nights, especially with Bonnie. Way before they became Withered animatronics every once in a while they would have their usual argument, always needing Freddy or Chica to break them up. Wanting to continue their conversation, Foxy couldn't speak. Every word he tried to say was nothing but thin air.