Chapter 10

Ugh, this may be a problem. The minute the restaurant closes that stupid red fox just had to go looking for Vixen, or should I say, Mangle. He crept out from the Part's n Service room as he ran straight for Kid's Cove. Foxy entered the area only to find the lights shut off as there was no one to be found. 

"Vixen, Vixen! Lassie, are you here? Huh, what? What's this?" A large wooden sign was placed in front of the white fox's stage. 

'Mangle: The put together and take apart attraction!' was written in black as Foxy's eyes grew wide. 

"Mangle! Who's Mangle?! Where's Vixen?" he roared in frustration as he stormed out of the room. "Toy Freddy! Where are you!?" he screamed in the middle of the hall. 

"Uhm, right here?" Turning around, he noticed that the bear was chilling on the stage with his other two friends.

"What's with all the yelling, Foxy?!" Toy Chica asked the second she got off the main stage. Stomping right for the red fox, she crossed her arms and raise an eyebrow, intimidating the animatronic for an answer.

"You stupid yellow piece of plastic! Can't you see that Vixen is gone!?" Toy Chica dropped her arms to her side as she raised her palm to smack Foxy right in his face. The red fox growled and before he could even bark back at her, she slapped him once more.

"Who are you calling stupid, you old, rusty, hunk of junk! And what do you mean that my best friend in the entire world is missing!? It's probably your fault why she's gone in the first place then!" I laughed in the vents as I watched the two argued. At this point, they were just talking smack at one another.

"It's...not...my...FAULT!! That's it! You're useless!" However, he wasn't able to leave the room because out of now where, Toy Chica jumped right on top of him. She grabbed the rusted animatronic by the neck as she struggled to rip his head off. Fighting back the female chicken, red flashed as it clouded his vision. Seizing her arms, Foxy sent her flying against the wall as she banged her head. 

Toy Bonnie came out behind the red fox as he grabbed hold of him.  As for Toy Freddy, he went straight for Toy Chica as he checked if she was badly damaged. Growling, Toy Freddy marched right for Foxy as he restrained himself from throwing a punch.

"Don't think that you scare me one bit. In reality, I don't need you hanging around when you're just a broken robot, because I can't have an angry, deranged lunatic running around this pizzeria and hurting my friends. I understand that Vixen is missing, but listen here buster, I care for her far more than you. That's because you're a lost being looking for a fake emotion called love." The fox was stunned and so was I. Maybe this bear's more special than he looks.

"It's not fake! I-I love Vixen," the fox barked, but he couldn't even look at Toy Freddy in the eye. Instead, he stared at the ground until he started to fight against the grip that was being strained onto his neck.

However, Toy Freddy just released the fox as he threw him to the ground like a piece of garbage. The fox growled as he continued to glare at the floor. 

"Please, just help me. I'm sorry, I only need your help," Foxy plead, but Toy Freddy just stared at the red fox before letting out a loud scoff.

"Why do you think that I'm going to accept your apology just like that? I'll help you, but I will never forgive you." Foxy didn't argue, but inside he felt that his soul was getting crush by the second.

Out of nowhere, the Marionette was floating into the room right before understanding the situation. Immediately, I bolted out of there. She was below me as I was crawling around the vents like a bug. Quietly, I dashed for the dark storage room where I found Mangle with a small tarp covering her body.