Chapter 1

Yawning, I slowly open my eyes as I quickly hopped out of bed. Running towards my girlfriend's bed, I pull the blanket off of Lolbit, which I still don't know why she uses it since our bodies are made of solid metal. However, the second I did so, she screamed.

"Foxy! Nooooooo!" Laughing under my breath, I watch as she rolls out of her bed and flops onto the floor.

"You don't need the blanket though!" I stated, although I do feel just a little bad. 

"Then you don't need a bed." Before I knew it, she destroyed both her and my bed. Really? Slowly, I began to walk away as Lolbit stares at the area where the beds used to be.

"You want anything?" I quickly asked before I left the room. Quietly, she just said no. "Okay! Love you!" Finally leaving, I tried looking for anything basically to do. Hmm, maybe Funtime Freddy wants to hang out? After walking for like five minutes now, I stopped in my tracks the second I heard a high pitched scream. Looking around, I closed my eyes as I open my ears. 

As fast as lightning, I started running to the source of the scream, Baby's room. Kicking the door open with my metal foot, I spot Baby screaming as she was trying to run away from a mess of wires. The crazy animatronic had a white mask and a birthday hat on top of his head. The white mask had a smile that freaked me out, as if he was actually happy to disturb us. 

In fear, I screamed. Running up to the spaghetti of wires, I began to smack him. Desperately trying to get this guy out of here! However, the animatronic hardly noticed me. Instead, he was only looking at Baby. Titling his head in her direction alone as she tried to keep him away.

"What and who the heck are you!!" I continued screaming. For some reason, the crazy animatronic looks familiar, oh well. Like before, the spaghetti of wire just ignored my attacks as well as my dying question!

"Stop hitting me, Baby!" the animatronic states. Does this guy just not notice my existence?

"Wait a minute! Weren't you suppose to come next Friday!?" Screaming my question. Ennard, who I finally remember, tilts his head in my direction. A cold shiver runs down, recognizing how scary this guy use to be. Slowly, his mask plate opens up, revealing the endoskeleton he really is inside. Opening his mouth, he finally speaks to me. 

"Yeah. I didn't forget, I just came by to say hello to, Baby" Turning my head, I spot Baby with a metal bat in her hands. Holding my laughter, cold eyes washes away the seconds of amusement I had.

"Uhhh, Baby doesn't want you here, sooooo, leave." Before I knew it, his wires begin to spread out around, as if he desired to strangle me. However, I could feel the cold metal wires wrapping around my torso. With a wire, he forced my head up, making me look into his cold stern eyes. Wanting to scream, I was completely frozen. If sweat cold run down my metalhead, it would. 

Out of nowhere, I heard a battle cry. Baby screamed as she began to smack Ennard, the spaghetti of wires holding me hostage, with her metal bat. Immediately, he let me go and ran away like a little girl. Quickly, Baby and I went after him. Staying at the end of his heels just in case he doesn't actually leave. 

Stopping in front of the entrance door, Ennard looked behind him. Finding two animatronics were following him the entire time. Before he did anything else, he winked at the animatronic who still had a metal bat in her hand. Discomfort slowly spread across my body. After what felt like forever, he finally opened the door.

Suddenly, he says hi to somebody the second the door opens. With his body of wires, I wasn't able to see who was at the entrance. As he left, awkwardly, he walks around whoever was at the door. However, Springtrap is revealed, sitting at the doorstep. Confused on why he's even here, I hardly noticed the fact that Ennard slipped back inside!