Chapter 5

The second Foxy screamed, Toy Bonnie shut his mouth. However, it didn't remain silent for long. Out of nowhere, the yellow chicken with pink cheeks stood right afoot of Foxy. Pressing her index finger into Foxy's head, she glared at the red animatronic.

'Don't you dare talk to my friend like that!' she yelled into his face. Before he could even defend himself, Withered Freddy took charge instead.

'My apologies, my friend here, he can be quite, uh...'

'Mean,' the broken bunny growled as he slowly got up from the ground. Right beside him was the broken Chica who was still struggling to stand upright. As she nodded in agreement, it just created a new fury inside Foxy.

'I was going to say insecure,' Freddy mumbled.

'I'M INSECURE!? HOW AM I INSECURE?! YOU'RE INSECURE!' Foxy screamed at his broken friend. Not even affected at what the fox said, he turned to the glossy version of himself. He didn't need to even take a second to think about what's going on. The moment they opened the door and let them free from the Parts'n Service room, he already knew that they were being replaced. Forcing a smile on his face, he extended his hand in front of Toy Freddy.

'Thank you, for rescuing us!' he said with a smile. Returning the handshake, Toy Freddy smiled back. With a huge wide grin across his face, he shook the hand of a broken animatronic.

'No problem, we heard a scream so we had to help. But you guys look rough, maybe we can try and fix you up.' Chuckling to himself, Withered Freddy smiled.

"You can try, but, thank you." Raising an eyebrow, Toy Freddy once again smiled. Trying his best to lighten the dreaded mood of this mess. From behind the glossy bear, Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie appeared. Beside the Marrionet were Balloon Boy and Vixen. 

'Let me introduce ourselves,' the Puppet explained, 'The yellow one is Toy Chica, the blue one is Toy Bonnie, you've just met Toy Freddy, the little guy right here is Balloon Boy, my friend by my side is Vixen, and I, well I am The Puppet.' From the back of Withered Freddy, it was like he was trap in a gaze with the white fox. Foxy caught himself staring at the feminine fox that was just a couple feet away from him. For a split second, she caught his gaze as their eyes met. A pair of eyes stared right back at the red fox. It was like all the anger from before flushed away. No longer around to eat up his insides. However, she immediately looked away as she stared at the ground. A smile almost spread across her face. The phrase, "aww," almost escaped Foxy's voice, but it wasn't something he would say, ever.

'Yeah, and I'm Santa,' Withered Bonnie grumbled. Out of nowhere, Foxy punched him back to the ground. Almost laughing to himself, he turned his attention back to the new animatronics. 

'Name's Foxy, this dummy on the ground's Bonnie, ye over there is Chica, and the nice one be Freddy.' he managed to say. Forcing his breaking voice just to say a few words.

'Yeah, but now that we're dismantled, might as well put withered in front of those names.' Withered Bonnie joked, however, no one was laughing, not even Withered Bonnie. Once again, he got up from the tile floors and this time, with more ease than before. The second he was standing, he was aiming for the door. His purple feet stomping for the door. However, he suddenly stopped by the voice of his friend.

'Bonnie, Withered Bonnie, stop. Where's all of this coming from? We should be friends with the new animatronics,' he insisted. However, the purple bunny looked behind him as he tilted his head to the side, slightly glaring at the blue bunny to his left. At that moment, Foxy already knew what was on the purple bunny's mind. Sighing, he braced himself for what was coming next.

'And what if I don't want to be friends with them,' he coldly stated. As if you could hear a pin drop, Foxy sighed once again. Letting the troubles inside him escape in that one breath. Staring at the withered bear, Freddy couldn't make the first move. Instead, Toy Chica who scolded Foxy not too long ago stepped in once again. 

Storming up to Withered Bonnie, the red fox snickered under his breath. Trying to run away with his tattered legs, Toy Chica grabbed the bunny by his shoulders as she dragged him back inside the Partsn' Service room. Forcing him to sit onto a crate, she smacked him across, whatever was left of his face. 

'Listen here you, you! I get it! You're all bottled up right now, but look here, mister! You can't speak like that when I'm around! Now you're gonna sit here as we fix you up, and we're going to be friends. OKAY?!' she screamed as she placed her hand forward for a handshake. Foxy didn't smile this time. Wanting to smack his own face for thinking this, but the knock off version of his friend was right. They were bottled up. Several emotions swirling inside their circuits that they doesn't even know what to even feel. These animatronics they just met are new. New to being part of a great burden, or a curse if that's how you see it, of the pizzeria. 

There's no way out and they're just learning that. The only way to get rid of any future chaos is to just get along. 'Ugh, now I be thinking like Freddy,' Foxy thought. Floating forward, the Puppet handed Toy Chica a wrench as she began to work on Withered Bonnie. Who knew she even had some knowledge of mechanics. 

As the Puppet continued to hand over the only tool they could find, a wrench, to the Toy animatronics. With this all sorted out, the red fox sat down on the nearest crate he could find. Looking down at his own body, he wasn't surprised. Every part of him was even more tattered up than before, but when he was first in bits of ruin, that's when he unleashed a fury inside. Now, he's just letting it slide. 

The only thing on his mind was two things, how was the pizzeria's holding up, and the white fox. Usually, he would rid feelings of romantic love to the trash where he believed they belong, but this time he didn't want to throw away this growing emotion. Unlike Withered Bonnie, he wants to become friends with the new guys, he wants to be friends with Vixen. 

'Um, d-do you mind, um. Do you mind if fix you?' The second Foxy looked up, he already knew his answer." Out of nowhere, everybody started screaming their answer.

"Chicken!"

"Huh?"

"Glitchtrap!"

"No!"

"Bon-Bon's the BEST!"

"WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?" I yelled my answer along with everyone else. Laughing, I fall to my side as everyone else giggle like children.

"OOO! What's going on?" From the hallway, a man wearing dark blue clothing from head to toe with a golden badge pin on the left side of his chest. Out of nowhere,the security guy popped up as he sat down right next to me, splitting me from Balora. 

"Oh, hey Security guy! I totally did not forget you!" I nervously stated. Ugh, I forgot him. Smiling, I notice as Springtrap walks right up to the Security Guy and glares him down. 

"Oi! Who is this guy?" he growled. 

"He's just the security guard, Springtrap! We keep him around, that's it!" I explained before the animatronic could do anything. 

"Yep! Foxy said that I could stay, so that's what I am doing, yes, I am staying and I want to know what's going on." At that second, I can already tell how annoyed Sprintrap was getting as he walked closer to the only human in the room.

"You are keeping a human, a SECURITY GUARD, in the pizzeria!!" he screamed. Before anything could get messy, I stood in front of the Security guy with my hands up in the air. Protecting him with my metal body, I screamed.

"Don't kill him! Just deal with it, please! We like him so we're keeping him. Plus, he's actually really useful!" I countered. Springtrap averted his eyes and pirced into my lost soul. He grumbled under his breath as he went back to his spot in the center. Sighing a breath a relief, I went back to my spot as well. The Security Guy smiled as he took out his own snacks. Wanting to smack my forehead, I just turned my attention back to the center. 

"Now as I was saying before I was RUDELY interrupted...