ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

Start from the beginning

I see Matteo, Noah, Dane, and Carter smoking in the parking lot, pulling up to school ten minutes early

I see Matteo, Noah, Dane, and Carter smoking in the parking lot, pulling up to school ten minutes early. I thought he was going to quit well that didn't last. I walk over to them, curious as to what they are waiting for.

"Hey, what are we waiting for?" I asked the guys.

"Oh, the twins, they haven't been to school since Tuesday," said Carter. Right, when he finished his sentence, the twins pulled up in the parking space right next to us. They both got out, looking back at the car like they were waiting for something.

When Carlo was about to say something to us, we heard a third car door open.

"What the fuck is school even for?" said someone on the other side of the car.

"Come on, Rose, you need to go to the office," said Cedric.

Rose? Who is Rose?

Walking towards us was a small girl compared to my 6'3 height. She had dark forest green eyes and dark brown hair. All of her features fit her face perfectly.

She was wearing high wash jeans, a lace brownish red bodysuit, a matching silk button-up, and sandals.

I would have hit on her if confusion didn't cloud my mind. She looked very similar to the twins. As she got closer, I could see her holding a white monster. Finally, to end my confusion, Carlo spoke.

"Boys, this is my sister Rose. She is 16 but in senior year, and fair warning touch her, and I will cut your hands off," spoke Carlo in a cold eery voice. By the time he finished his sentence, Rose was standing next to him.

Rolling up her left sleeve, she pulled out white powdered donuts. Cedric started looking at her like, 'what the hell.'

Looking up at him, she said, "What?" it was innocent, like she didn't know what he was referring to.

"How did you get those?" asked Carlo. "I know damn well we didn't buy that for you." realization dawned on me that they must have stopped somewhere.

"You didn't. I stole it," Rose said it like they were stupid. I stood there slightly stunned because I haven't met someone who straight out admitted to committing a crime. "Old habits die hard, sorry?" she said it like a question.

"Nevermind, just don't do it again," said Carlo. I could tell he didn't care but was trying to set a good example.

"Oh, like that is going to stop her," said Cedric sarcastically.

"Can you guys shut up? I am trying to eat," she said, sounding aggravating.

"What do you eating have to do with us being quiet?" asked Carlo, amused.

"If my mouth is full, I can't tell you how much of a dumbass you are. It wouldn't be polite." Rose said, swallowing her food.

To my left, I heard a chuckle seeing Carter watch the siblings talk to each other. On the other side of Carter is Dane with a shocked expression.

"Роза Джордано из Грузии?" Dane said in Russian, although I have no idea what he just said. Rose did though her head snapped in his direction, answering back.

Rose Giordani from Georgia?

"Зависит от того, кто спрашивает." said rose with a stone expression on her face.

It depends on who's asking.

"Rose, you know how to speak RUSSIAN?" asked Carlo, stunned.

"No," she said, remaining serious. "Yes, I speak Russian. Did you not just hear me talk in Russian?" asked Rose with a smirk crawling up her face.

"Это Дмитрий Агапов," he said hesitantly. Shock fills her face, and then what seems like rage spreads over her face.

It's Dane Agapov

*Warning some very colorful language*

"Пизда. Ты ушел и даже не попрощался, когда ушел на четыре гребаные года. Я знаю, что у тебя был гребаный телефонный тупица. Тебе нужно многое объяснить. Позже. Мне нужно на занятия." said Rose whisper yelling in Russian she seems a bit playful and serious. Before she walked away, she rolled her eyes and said goodbye to her brothers

You c*nt. You left and didn't even say goodbye when you left for four fucking years. I know you had a fucking phone, dumbass. You have a lot of explaining to do. Later. I have to get to class.

She certainly is something else.