ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟡 | 𝟙𝟠+

A/N listen to the song with the chapter, trust me.

I watched Rose walk into the house and decided to aggravate her further by making her wait

I watched Rose walk into the house and decided to aggravate her further by making her wait. My fingers held a cigarette to my lips, and I took a relaxing drag. All night I had been on edge, being so close to Rose and still not being able to openly touch her without getting shot in the fucking face.

Once I was done with my smoke break, I walked into the house and took my good ole time getting to my room no matter how eager I was to get my hands on Rose. Before I entered the room, and took off my suit jacket draping it over my forearm. Once I entered, I laid the jacket on the back of a chair that sat in my closet.

Walking out of my closet, finally taking a glance at Rose, she didn't follow my instructions very well. Rose must have taken a pit stop to her room and grabbed a robe. It was black silk and was held together by a small tie. I walked closer to Rose, who was lying on her back, propped up by her elbows, watching my every move.

I stood in front of the end of the bed and started undoing my tie and throwing it behind me. After that, I rolled up the sleeves of my white button-up, my sights still set on Rose. Walking closer, my knees touched the end of the bed. I reached over and clasped both of my hands on Rose's ankles making her eyes widen before pulling her closer to me.

The robe slid up higher on her thigh, almost having me drooling at sight. I have seen this woman naked, but it will never get old. My finger coiled around the tie holding together the robe, and gave it the right tug making it untie and fall open.

I put my hands on her waist in one quick moment flipping her over onto her stomach and pulling her over the end of the bed, so she was bent over, making her yelp in surprise. I grabbed the robe's collar and pulled it off her putting feather-like kisses with all the skin exposed.

Throwing the robe aside, I drag my hand down the length of her spine, noticing the goosebumps all over her. If only she knew the effect, she had on me. I could hear her breathing heavier with every second that goes by. I reached up and grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled back, making her arch further.

I leaned over and placed open mouth kisses on her upper back towards her neck before I heard the words that I was oh so dying to hear. "Please," Rose whispered. Her brows furrowed, and her lips parted, breathing heavy.