ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡 | 𝟙𝟠+

I woke up to feather-like kisses being trailed up my neck and up my jaw

I woke up to feather-like kisses being trailed up my neck and up my jaw. I pretended to be asleep to see what would happen next until warm breath hit my ear. "I know your awake, angel," I heard Lucifer say into my ear. His morning voice was doing things to me, especially after I replayed the event of last night.

My eyes fluttered open to see a sleepy Lucifer lying on top of me. His eyes were taking in my features and probably my bedhead. He was so close that his nose brushed against mine, and our lips were a whisper away.

Leaning forward on my elbows so that our lips touched, I gave him what meant to be an innocent kiss. But my body had a mind of its own when my legs wrapped around his waist underneath the covers and pulled his hips to meet my own. His dick was now pushed on my bare center.

He started dominating the kiss and putting his hands on my waist, moving up and down. Changing that, I turned us over, which seemed to shock him since he pulled away from the kiss and looked up at me.

But I continued. I kissed down his sharp jaw and neck. Biting briefly on his neck before soothing it with my tongue.

He groaned in pleasure and pain from my constant path down his neck. My knees and elbows were both sturdily placed on the soft sheets of the bed.

My thighs set on either side of Lucifer's waist as I continued to kiss down his neck. "What time is it?" I asked, looking up at Lucifer and stopping all my movements.

He looked at me in aggravation from stopping before looking over at his phone. The sheer curtains had no sunlight flowing through them, and the air was still and quiet.

I guess Lucifer couldn't wait to wake me up any longer if he woke up early. "Five in the morning," Lucifer whispered. I nodded my head before crawling farther down his body.

My lips skimmed down his chest, and I slowly teased him. My fingers traced the tattoos that littered his waist with gentle touches and my nails trailing down his abdomen.

My fingers went farther down while my lips still hovered over his chest, placing small kisses here and there. Finally, my finger stopped feeling the band of his briefs and dipping my fingers, just lightly pulling the waistband.