ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞𝟛 | 𝟙𝟠+

A/N Play the music I beg you😌 (with headphones)

I could practically hear her heart beating in her chest from our closeness. Rose was under me, her hands dug into my hair, looking up at me with her oh so tempting eyes. The slight brightness of her skin and the freckles that peppered across her nose made her all the more admirable.

"Fuck," I said, knowing that I was far gone and made no plans of escaping this feeling. She was perfect, so completely and entirely perfect. I couldn't help myself when I bent down and kissed her again. Rose's legs came around my waist, pulling my hips closer to hers before biting my lip pulling away.

"I want you," Rose said, somehow turning us over, so she was now straddling me. "All of you, will you give me that?" She whispered in my ear before kissing my jaw towards my other ear. Rose's hands grabbed onto mine, moving it downwards from her hips to her ass. "Because you can have all of me," She whispered, making it almost sound like a breathy moan.

Her hips were moving in circles grinding on my dick, now sitting up with her hands on my chest holding her up. I moved my hands from her ass, grabbing her wrists, pulling them off my chest, now sitting up, so we were now facing each other.

"I hope you know I'm far from gentle when it comes to taking what I want," I said, my lips sucking on the soft flesh of her neck, making a mark visible. "But you stay stop, and we stop no if's and's or but's. You say the word," I said, still working on her neck. Her hands pulled my face from her neck, resting her palms on my cheeks, and skimmed her lips against mine.

"Same for you, you say stop everything will stop," Rose said before kissing me, parting her lips letting me explore her mouth farther. Now that we had clear boundaries set, I let myself get lost in the moment. "Wait, condoms?" Rose said, pulling away, looking at me, panicked. I laughed before removing the koala from me and walking over to my bag.

"Naomi," I answered when she looked at me questioningly when she saw the variety pack of condoms that were in a huge box wrapped in a bow. I grabbed a condom and threw it on the bedside table. Walking back over to the bed, I kneel onto the bed, hovering a nearly panting Rose.