ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

A/N Really long chapter ahead 3,425 words longest chapter I have written by far. I shed tears reading this. There will be one final part of this chapter, but this provided some character development for Giani.

 There will be one final part of this chapter, but this provided some character development for Giani

Previosly~

The tension could be cut with a fucking knife and served on a plate-like desert. It was that bad. Other than that, there was rising anxiousness with everyone because Rose hadn't told anyone the plan yet. She knew what she would be doing is dangerous and outright stupid depending on how you look at it, but it was going to be done.

All of them went to bed not knowing the storm that lied ahead. 

The next day the whole house was practically shaking with anticipation. No one knew hardly anything about what Rose had planned or if she had something planned. However, Darlo was going to find out. 

He had called a meeting in the living room of the fairly large house. Almost everyone gave him a curious look on the plane, wondering how he let them travel without an actual plan. The only answer he could give is he would do anything for his daughter. Now here they were all sitting in a tense silence that no one had the nerve to break except for Gavino.

"Rose, what are we doing in Georgia?" Gavino asked hesitantly, but still with the same authority as usual. Rose took her head out of her hands that were leaning on her legs. She took a deep breath before finally announcing what was coming.

"I'm finding Marco. I remember the house, and I know for a fact that the prick hasn't moved. Cheap asshole," Rose said, mumbling the last part under her breath. "Chances are he is expecting me. I do not doubt it," She said while everyone processed.

"We know nothing about this man, and you want us to go in blind?" Carter said like he couldn't believe what he was hearing. At the same time, everyone agreed with him nodding their head. Rose rolled her eyes at their stupidity.

"You guys aren't coming in. All I need is for a place to take him. I have some questions," Rose said, trying to be as vague as possible. Some of them may not have connected the dots to see that Marco didn't work alone. That this was a direct hit to the Italian Mafia. If Rose knew anything, is that Mafia men value their family, and what's the best way to get revenge?  Hurt Darlo's only daughter.

Rose liked to think that maybe she was a horrible person in her past life, and somehow she deserved all the pain Marco inflicted on her. No one knew the extent of the trauma Rose had gone through, not even herself until recently. She was going to make this revenge worth it. 

"So moral support? Or backup?" Romeo said, contemplating the answer he actually wanted to hear. Romeo hadn't directly talked to Rose yet. It wasn't that he didn't want to. It's just they are opposites.