ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞𝟚

Lucifer left ten minutes ago in a swimsuit and with a towel over his shoulder

Lucifer left ten minutes ago in a swimsuit and with a towel over his shoulder. I was almost jealous that someone would get to admire his shirtless form over me, but it simmered down when I realized it's a private island with only us on it.

I put on a simple black bikini and put on the white sheer bathing suit cover around my waist, leaving my bottom half-covered wrapped in the skirt. I kept my face bare today, knowing it was going to be sweated off.  After brushing my hair and grabbing some hair ties, I hear a knock on the front door, followed by the door being open without a response.

(Bathing suit up above!)

"So... did anything spectacular happen while I was gone?" Naomi said leisurely, walking to the entrance of the bathroom. I shook my head, no looking at her through the mirror, slightly confused about what she was talking about. Naomi knew something I didn't. However, I'm not going to push to acquire this information. She will fold eventually.

"Oh, anywhosen, let's go, woman. I have things plannneeeeeddddd!" Naomi said before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bathroom. She was wearing a strapless style one piece. It was a light shade of pink that comes high on the hips. She also had a wrap skirt on, but it was black and sheer.

We decided to walk to our destination for the scenery and because it might have been a little too obvious how foreign all of this is to me. Naomi didn't comment on it and just let me be fascinated. Once Naomi forced us to come to a stop, there was a house-type thing with a cover over the top with two beach chairs sitting underneath.

All of this screamed high class along with the private beach and the waitress who came and put drinks on the table between the two chairs. They looked like a margarita of the sorts making me shoot a questioning look towards Naomi. She had a cheeky smile on her face and just shrugged her shoulders, leading the way towards the chairs.

Once we both got settled, taking off our swimsuit covers, we sit down and drink our drinks. "Would you be mad if I kept a secret from you?" Naomi questioned, looking at me uncertainly. I raised my head from its resting place and set it up on my elbows.

"If you kept a secret, it ought to be for a good reason, so no," I said, giving her a reassuring smile. This is my first actual best friend action, and I don't want to fuck it up.

"I have a thing for one of your brothers," Naomi burst out quite loudly, making my eyes widen. I was mid-drink, making me choke on the icy drink before getting a good look at her. Wow, she must be stressed out about telling me this now that I see her relaxed posture and untensed shoulders after blurting that out.

"I figured," I hummed in the satisfaction that she finally came out and said it. Naomi has never tried getting closer to me or asking about my brothers to get close to them. It was quite the opposite. She would never talk about family matters unless I wanted to talk about them. Also, she has explained healthy boundaries every once in a while when she sees me unsure about something.