"Euterpe?"

My eyes snapped to the door to see Othello standing there with a big frown. His sky blue eyes darted around before he walked over.

"What happened?" He sat down next to me.

I took my phone out, "I accidentally broke a picture frame. It's not bad." I set my phone down.

"May I?" He asked quietly.

Erm- I hate people touching me but I guess...

I nodded slowly and he gently grabbed my hand before untying the handkerchief. He sucked in a breath and I watched him with boredom.

I know when and when not to show myself to people, and right now... I'm not.

Jensen came in and Othello looked up, "I can do it. If you can notify the others that she's been found would be great. Thank you, Jensen." He grabbed the first aid kit.

"Master Othello," Jensen bowed before walking out.

Othello wordlessly started taking stuff out and got working on my hand. His big hand, held mine still with a gentle grip. His hand felt warm and I didn't like it because I liked it. Deep down I knew I wanted to be comforted but at the same time, I couldn't trust anyone to give that to me. It didn't matter if we shared some blood, that right there was proven wrong a long time ago. I couldn't trust anyone even if they were 'family.'

"What are you afraid of?" He whispered looking up.

My head turned to him and I slightly lifted my eyebrow in confusion.

"Why did you run away? Why do you keep on your uniform face? You act like you don't care but I can see something there Euterpe. What's wrong?" He frowned.

I shook my head and he narrowed his eyes studying my blank face. His hand went up and his fingers ran down my cheek making me flinch. His hand went down as he sat up straighter giving me a concerned look.

He blinked, "Why did you flinch?"

My hand went to my phone again, "I just don't like physical contact. I'm not a very touchy person." And I looked down.

"Alright," he said slowly, "I'm sorry about that but I believe Thorn is looking for you. He wants you to order your stuff today so it will come in by Friday. It will give you time to organize your closet during the weekend." He stood up.

I internally groaned because I hate shopping, even online shopping was a pain. His phone went off and he checked it before sighing lightly.

"I know you're are keeping to yourself for a reason and I won't push but just don't overdo it Euterpe. I know we are all strangers but if you allow us... we will help you. You're family, you're our stepsister and if need help all of us will be there. Rydge would like to speak with you as well after shopping with Thorn." He shrugged before leaving.

Keyword stepsister.

I scoffed because I don't care who they think they are in this world, in the criminal world. The only person who could possibly help me is dead.

I have no help.

"Come on Euterpe! I think it would look great on you!" Thorn sighed exasperatedly.