2. Birthday Gift

EUTERPE POV:

EUTERPE POV:

My feet dragged against the concrete and my thighs hurt from dancing. I wasn't a professional, I only knew the basics but even then it's hard. My thighs are already forming bruises from spinning and the stupid dance routine. The heels weren't that big of a deal, I mainly wear boots but they're all heeled so I wasn't hurting too much.

I was also extremely tired, I never get to sleep at home because of Nolan. He is always popping out of nowhere to get on my ass about doing this and that, what does he have minions for if I'm doing it all? In total this whole week, I've only gotten about fifteen hours of sleep and it's Thursday.

I walked up the steps again and unlocked the door before going in slowly. I took off my shoes while looking around and started tiptoeing to my room. I had a room but I was never here to use it, he always had me out and about. Even then, all I had was a bed and a small dresser in the corner which had everything I owned.

I shut the door to my room softly and breathed out a sigh of relief leaning my head against the door. I was relieved he wasn't awake, it only just turned 8am but that changed into fear as I felt a prick in my arm. I dropped and someone caught me before dragging me to the bed.

Nolan threw me and started tying me down as I silently begged for him to stop. I couldn't talk, the drugs were making my system go haywire. My eyes rolled back and I felt myself start to shake a little bit before going still. The injection was his favorite, it was a sedative that paralyzed you or anything you used it on.

"I've been waiting for you," he whispered climbing on top of me, "Did you really think I would forget your birthday?" He titled his head mockingly.

I hoped.

Even if I could move normally he always ties me down tight, I could feel my hands starting to go numb. He cut off my circulation.

"I missed your little show last night," he frowned, "I wanted to watch you dance but lucky I get to have a private show." He chuckled leaning down.

Why does he do this to me,

I loved him,

He was such a good dad.

He would sneak me cookies at night when mom wasn't looking, kiss me good morning, cuddle me when I was sick, brush my hair, and he always went crazy when I had a simple scraped knee. He treated me like a princess, he treated me like I was his whole world, and yet it was gone in a snap.

Where did he go...

Since I was tied up he resorted to ripping my t-shirt open and I felt a tear slip out.

"Why aren't you wearing it?!" He growled.

I wasn't going to please him and wear that slutty outfit for his disgusting desires.

His hand went up and he slapped me so hard that I felt a large pain in my head and tasted blood in my mouth.

"I'm tired of your bullshit! Why can't you fucking listen for once?!" He shouted angrily.