You Came Here For More Than That ;)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"ok, but still..." he pointed at me "keep those legs closed"

"ok" 

He walked out and i went back to what i was doing.

Diamond,

"I cant wait to go baby shopping!" 

"your stomach is still flat, calm down"

"so... shes growing though"

"if its a girl im gonna scream"

"why?" i laughed

"i just really want a son"

"Jaden..."

"hes all grown now, hes at his girl friends house probably getting it in"

"he better not be!" 

"what if he is"

"just shut up"

"me and you both got the call about the kids fucking in school.. what if there school is like a sex school and we didnt know"

"then why wouldnt the principle know?"

"the kids are hiding it. i would love to go to a sex school in high school. I'd tap that ass everyday" 

"Jaden is definitely yours"

"we love pussy, what can you say"

"how about we go to church next weekend?"

He laughed "Jaden is doing what his dad did, nothing wrong with that"

"your a terrible father"

"remember i helped you raise Jaden.. but im a terrible father? but werent you the one fucking me back in high school.. thought so. the girls hes with is like  you and hes like me. his kids are gonna be like him, then there kids will be like them, and it keeps going til the hole world is pregnant"

"thats the most stupidest thing ever"

"just kiss me please?" he put a knee on the couch beside me, leaned over me kissing me.

Next thing I know hes over my lap grinding.. 

"lap dancessssssss!" i yelled

"I like giving you lap dances when im naked"

"im ready" i started unbuckling his pants

"wow, baby calm down i didnt say i was gonna do it"

"fuck, get off me"

"no" he pinned my amrs to the couch and continued grinding. 

JaLynn,

Welp, me and Vonte are suspended for 2 days for fucking in the bathroom. I guess our principle was jut mad cause at least 10 people got suspended. I must say that shit felt good and now i think im addicted and want Vonte in my bed right now! One thing i DONT do is touch my self, i leave that strictly up to Vonte! So I have to get him here or me there and fast. 

i dialed his number letting it ring.. i was getting a little impatient. "hello?"

"hey baby"

"wassup"

"nothing.. you?"

"im working out"

"are you at home?"