♡13. FIRST KISS?♡

Hello there. I am back with an update 🥺.

Jungkook's POV

I had supposed that jimin hyung will burst out at me or will be disappointed in me cause I trusted other people's words. But he was calm, it seems like he expected it and also wasn't mad at me. And I am both happy and relieved as I cleared all the misunderstandings that I had.

He told me about his life. His life was hard. To be the head alpha of a pack is not such a tiny matter. It gives us power but also gives us work and stress. It is so much of a duty to lead a pack and he managed it well and made a name of young head alpha of the entire werewolf packs. Well, I clearly don't know about him in this matter and him being the head alpha, so I won't say more without knowing better.

He also said that he never took any help from anyone during his ruts. Can I believe that? I know it is so painful for the alphas during their ruts. But I don't know about him as he is a pureblood.

Did he just told me that he never had sex in his life? Probably he never had because he told me that he was and is not a playboy or anyone like that and I trust him because I felt the truth in his voice. He also told that he was never interested in any relationships nor was with anyone. So, yeah, it is true. He may be a....

He astonished me when he told his love for me. The way he confessed made butterflies to dance in my stomach and a wave of warmth to spread through my entire body and I got a fuzzy feeling tingling on my skin. My heart begins to beat at a faster pace and looked like it wants to jump out of my chest and be in jimin hyung's arms. This is the first time my alpha confessed to me and I found pure love and adoration and honesty in his words. He really loves me!

His words made me accept my feelings for him, I am no longer in denial that I love him. Honestly I have been loving my mate for some time. But before I could finish my reply, he cut me off. First he cut me off and said that I should take my time. And second time, he said that I want water.

Why isn't he allowing me to confess? Does he think that I said that cause he confessed to me and I was emotional to reply back like that? I was never going to say to him I love him because I was so emotional or felt obligated. It will never be like that. I said because I really love him. I was in a whole denial all this time but not now.

Then, when I tried to speak again, he cut me off again and said I cried too much and need water. Why can't I finish my sentence? And I don't need to drink water. I will try once again to speak but if he don't let me finish, I will show him I love him. But what should I do?

I saw jimin hyung walking to me with another glass of water in his hand. I don't want water! He keeps the glass on the table like before and sits on the same spot as before. Then I started.

"Jimin hyung I also lo---"

"Drink some water baby. You cried many precious tears." He cuts me off for the third time and it is making me frustrated. Why should I drink water if I cried?!! I want to confess my feelings for him!!

I understand that he will not allow me to finish my sentence. With my mustered up courage, I stood up from where I sat. He follows my every move and it affects my courage but I proceeds.

I steps to him and sits on his lap and loops my arms around his neck and seats myself comfortably on my alpha's thighs. He looks at me and I can see the amazement and confusion shining in his eyes but in fact, I am also surprised by my move.

By reflex, he snake his strong arms around my waist and hold me tight, not to fall. I know that he will not allow me to talk. So this is the only way I could prove that I love him whole heartedly.