♡6. Thoughts and Plans♡

What's up lovelies??? I am back babies😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Thank you for the 442 reads and 75 vote my dears🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Here we go an early update🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Unknown's POV

Tuesday evening

The room is covered with evil black. The only light is emitted from the half lit up screen. The room filled with my men. I walked to the head chair and sat and so does everyone after me. The projector turned on and the screen displays 'TARGET - JEON JUNGKOOK'.

"Updates" I asked, keeping my eyes on the screen.

"Boss, he goes to Korea University and he is park jimin's mate." He said, looking down.

"I didn't ask you what I know about him. IS THIS ALL YOU GOT IDIOTS?" I shouted and all looked down.

"Sorry boss but there will be all information that you need on your table by tomorrow evening". My right hand man answered.

"Better it be or else...". I glared at him and he nodded. He knows what will be the consequences if he angered me.

On the Other side
---------------------------

Night time

Author's POV

Jimin sits on his chair, looking at his family photo. He gently caresses the photo and he smiles at them with water filled eyes.

"Mom, Dad I miss you". He talks as if his parents could hear him.

"I finished all my duties you have given me dad. The pack is going without any conflicts and all are happy. Our pack remains the strongest and respectful".

"Blue Moon Pack misses their Alpha and Luna very much".

"Now I have taken up your position as Alpha of the Pack, dad".

"And mom, you will get a very beautiful son in law soon".

"I saw him in my university. He is so gorgeous and...... I don't know what to say. So pretty mom. So cute, small and everything. A beautiful omega for me".

"He is my mate dad. And I think I like him....... no I think I love him. My love at first sight. I can see I am in your same path, dad". He laughed a little remembering his parents telling him about their love story. How his dad saw his mom on a pack meeting and he instantly fell in love with her.

"I hope mom and dad will give me your blessings"

"I love you two very much". He said and placed the photo back to its place.

Meanwhile

Jungkook is doing his homework for tomorrow as he is the good pupil.(my good baby jungkookie😊😊😊😊) To please all his professors, he does all work before the deadline and buys a direct ticket to enter their hearts with a good remark.

He closed his laptop after finishing an aesthetic sketch of a gown. The picture was of a young woman wearing a purple gown, standing under white cherry blossoms in the moonlight. The sophisticated gown have ' I love you my princess' words embroidered on it with silver and black stones and some in simple white embroidery. The stones are sparkled by the moonlight, the white gems and black stones giving an elegant touch to it. Both contrasting stones easily meld to the dark and light purple hues of the dress.

In that wide neck, lies a pendent of round violet ruby surrounded with small white diamonds hanging on a very thin silver chain. When the light from 8 different angles fall on the vibrant violet ruby, it emits the word 'MINE' to its opposite surface.

And a simple flower crown, a combination of statice, lavender, rosemary, white, yellow, light orange and pink roses on her head and her brown hair done in classic updo hairstyle.

He sighed and climbed to his bed. Laying under the comfy blankets, innumerable thoughts running through his head - mainly of his mate park jimin. (do you love him that much kookie 😁😁😁😁😁😁🤔🤔🤔)

"Is he really my mate?" He asked to the air surrounding him.

"Is he a good person?"

"But...... I don't want to be his mate".

"I want a mate, who loves me by their heart, by everything of them. I want them to be loyal and so will I be".

"I don't know anything about jimin. Only that he is my senior".

"So it is jimin hyung".

"What if he dumps me after he is finished with me??"

"Will he love me? Will he play with my feelings??"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I will follow that plan". With that said, he closed his eyes and flew to dream space.

Wednesday afternoon

Unknown's POV

My right hand man is standing in front of the same room as yesterday along with his team. The same projector turned on and room closed with curtains.

"Spill". I ordered and crossed my legs.

"Boss he is 19 years old and he is an omega".

"The boy, jeon jungkook comes from Finland. His father works as a vice president of Finland Cooperation. His mother is working at Helsinki University Hospital. They send him to complete his graduation from Korea University".

"He lived in korea until he was 11 years old and later went to Finland to live with his parents".

"Now he returned to Korea and is planning to complete his Bachelor of Fashion Design".

"I got his schedule and here it is boss". My right hand said and gave a file.

I opened it and read his schedule. So it will be more easy for me to see him and execute my plans.

"Good job". I said and left there.

Word count : 1078

Sorry my sweeties for this short chapter. I am really sorry.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Today I got a holiday and I was writing the story in evening and after I finished this much, I thought to publish it.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 Don't worry there will be an update on Sunday. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Don't forget to vote and comment😊😊😊😊😊

Thank you for this story and supporting me my lovely watties. See you soon..........