♡11. The Real Park Jimin♡

Double update with a time difference of 14 hours 😁😁

Guysssss my book crossed 2k view. 😭😭😭😭😭😭. I love you all my sweet little readers💜💜💜💜

Author's POV

Saturday morning

Like every other day, the sun walks over the horizon and shines brightly. The capital city of Seoul commencing its new day. Park jimin was woken up by the blasting of his alarm clock. As duty calls, he got out of the bed and got ready to go out and visit his company. Currently, he is having his breakfast in the kitchen island. Alone. He is going through the stock market on his iPad and analyzing some important stuff. (i actually don't know anything about companies. so bear with me😁)

Well, Park Industries, also known as Park Empire was built up by jimin's grandfather and grandmother. The Park company, first started by manufacturing luxury clothes in olden times. Then, by the hardwork of his grandparents, the company began its journey to the top.

After the death of his grandparents, the company was taken up by Park Jisung, Park jimin's father. Park Jisung married Han Hayoon, a great fashion designer. It was in the Park Jisung's time, the company began to grow more. He was the one who changed Park company into Park Industries and made the Park Empire. It flourished through out the country and outside also. Park Industries plays the role of parent company and a number of luxury brands and seven star hotels and resorts are run by them.

Park Hayoon Designers, the fashion house where, elegant and luxury wedding gown are designed is a subsidiary company which was created by Park Hayoon and she headed it. The house, especially offers sophisticated gowns as well as modern clothes. The house grew at a rapid speed with their achievements and unique designs and Park Hayoon became the most respected and appreciated Fashion Designer of whole Korea through her years. She is one of the most remembered person in fashion industry.

Well, now also Hayoon Designers stay at the top for their singularity and no one is able to beat them. It is highly complicated to enter into this house as a fashion designer. But whoever are working in here, are also respected for their achievement for working in this company.

Another subsidiary is Asteria Fashion House. This brand, Asteria is well known for its modern clothes and apparels. It is mostly favoured by actors and actresses and young men and women. The house manufacturers dresses, leather bags, leather belts, and other accessories.

Then comes, Halcyon. The brand produces, finest crystals and gemstones. This luxury jewelry brand is known for its craftsmanship and stone cuttings. The jewelry purchased from here are the most wonderful designs one could get and their extraordinary light reflecting capability is known for half a century. They makes necklaces, pendants, rings, earrings, bracelets and watches engraved in stones. Customization is one more peculiarity.

Orenda Cosmetics stands at the top for its compositions and art work. The brand sells very expensive cosmetic products and is known for their number of collections. It produces all shades of lipsticks, foundations, eye shadows, blushes and mascaras. Customization is available for VIP costumers.

Ephemeral Hotels and Resorts are run by Park Industries. The seven stars hotels all around the country and in tourist places offers a great place for relaxation. The interior designs of the hotel is a public topic for years now. Ephemeral resorts are mainly located in islands and in some private islands also. The spa in there is considered the best.

Well, over all, Park Industries places itself on top of business.