♡1. Kookie's First Day♡

Author's POV

The nightfall cocooned the large city of Soul. Twinkling stars dancing in the dark velvet sky. Lights from big skyscraper buildings illuminating the beautiful city. It's currently 8 pm now. In that lonely house, lived a cute little omega named Jeon Jungkook. All alone.

(kookie's house)(he has a wonderful house because of his parents😉😊) (i changed the pic from last one)

Jungkook's POV

I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out of the washroom. I went to my closet and changed into pajamas.

"So, tomorrow my new university starts. I should prepare my dress for tomorrow". I said to myself.

If I don't have anybody to talk to, I will talk to my self. That's what I am. (aww, my bunny is so cute😊😊)

Oh, I didn't introduce myself, right? Yeah, I am Jeon Jungkook. I am an omega. But don't think of me as other submissive, slutty omegas. I don't submit to alphas cause if I do, they will take advantage of that. (you will submit to your mate kookie. wait and see😏😏).

This year I came to Seoul from Finland. My dad works in a big company and my mom is a doctor. A very busy doc. They don't have time for me. All they give me is money and comforts to live, not love and care. I have my best friend, Jung Wooyoung, who knew who I am. All right. I think that's enough of my information.

Sometime later... (cause why not?)

Finally, I picked up my outfit for tomorrow.

'I should sleep early today and wake up early tomorrow. I can't compromise my beauty sleep'. I thought in my head.

I switched off the light and went under the blanket then hugged my bunny plushie. The moonlight falls on my face and the night sky sang the lullaby.

 The moonlight falls on my face and the night sky sang the lullaby

(this is my imaginary Seoul University😁😁😁😁)

Author's POV

Monday morning