♡5. MATE♡

Hello my buttercups👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂. I arrived earlier than I promised!!

Once again thank you for 350 reads and 65 votes!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 I am so happy that many people read my story and are supporting me. Love you sweetcheeks😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤ These mean a lot to me than you can imagine. I am crying with happiness😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Author's POV

Jimin turned his head towards his over dramatic laughing friends and eyed them seriously.

"I didn't tell you one important thing". Jimin said.

"OMG. What is it jimin hyung??" Taehyung asked, laughing. Thinking it might be something funny.

"My cutie...... jeon jungkook is my mate". Said jimin smirking.

They all froze and looked at jimin in disbelief. Shocked expression can be seen on all their faces. Everything fell into silence.

"What are you saying min oppa?" Oriziya asked in utter shock.

"How do you know that he is your mate?" Yoongi butted in.

Now a pair of six eyes are looking suspiciously at jimin and jimin's face is plastered with a grin.

"When we stared into eachother's eyes today morning, his blue eyes turned into violet ones and mine also changed. Also my inner wolf was screaming mate". Said jimin, happy about his mate.

"Ohh..".

"Mmm"

"That's rare"

"But jin hyung, don't omega's eyes normally turn golden colour?" Taehyung asked Jin.

"Yes, but I have read that some special omega's eyes turn dark violet when they find their mate". Namjoon answered and all nodded their heads. (my smart-ass, brainly namjoon😉😉)

"Is it because I am a pure blood?" Jimin asked.

"No, it's not because of that. It is because they are of a rare kind". Namjoon answered again. (my answer atm joonie😁😁😁😁)

The bell goes off and all headed to their respective classes.

Abracadabra wooohooh🧹🧹🧹🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️ Time skip

Jungkook's POV

I finished copying the notes and now I am heading to my art class. One of my favorite class. Wooyoung is not with me because he choose dancing.

I entered the class and went to sit near the window in the last row. It would be nice to sit near a window. I could get a beautiful view of nature.

The class is filled with art students and our teacher came. When the teacher began to start the class, a person came to our class, who makes my heart to beat faster and my omega to go crazy. And you clearly know who it is.

"Mr. Park jimin you are late". The teacher glared at him.

"Yah, park jimin. Give me an explanation on why you are late". He again didn't answer her question and that made the teacher's blood to boil.

"I asked you a question Mr. Park. Answer me. And don't enter my class without my permission". The teacher shouted at him.

His fists tightened into a ball and I saw his eyes red and I can see smoke coming from his head, ears and nose due to anger. This remembers me of the past incident.