♡7. Jungkookie's plan Sucessful???♡

Thank you my heart warmers for 523 views and 84 votes.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 God bless you all😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Good morning or afternoon or night my cherries 🍒 😆😆

Please read today's update with patience.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I wrote a summary of 1 week events because I don't plan on writing a long story. Please don't skip it. If so you won't be able to follow the story... 😔😔😔😔😔😔Don't worry there is only a little paragraph. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Plus this is gonna be a sad chapter. Please keep some tissue box with because you don't know what will happen to jungkook. Okay... so no more spoiler and

Here we go guys..............

Jungkook's POV

Thursday afternoon

I submitted my work to Ms. Jennifer and there after she didn't shut her mouth. She was praising me all the way in my illustration class. I don't think my work was that great. But I guess she liked my work and I am so glad about that. I personally liked that because the graphic was beautiful. But nothing extraordinary though.

Ms. Jennifer's class was at the top most floor of north block of our uni. So now I have a long way to reach the exit situated in the south.

*ring tone of phone*

"Hi. Where were you wooie?".

"Oh. Finally you attended my call. I left uni when my parents called. They came for a visit before going for a business trip. I searched for you before I left but I couldn't find you nor you picked up my call dear".

"Oh. Okay. Bye then. I have an eternity to walk". I hung up the call before he could say anymore. I don't have any mood to talk so ended the call.

I walk through the grass path and thinks about my works. Tomorrow I have a draping session and I can't upset my professor. I am planning on creating one more design this evening and like this, my thoughts wandered into the world of designing.

Unknown's POV

By the information I got now jungkook should be walking from his last class and heading home. Me and my men are waiting for him in this lonely way. I got informed that, today there are only a few classes in this entire university and so it makes much more easier to execute my plan.

We saw him walking from a distance and we all took our positions. We slowly walked to him and when we reached a few feet away from him, he noticed us. He kept walking towards us and we kept going to him.

Jungkook's POV

After walking from north block, I reached the heart of our uni. I was walking slowly but then I spotted six people looking at me and walking towards my direction. I walked forward slowly and soon their faces became more clear. I kept thinking of these faces, trying to remember them and then it lit up. I have seen them with jimin.

"Good afternoon. Are you jeon jungkook?" Asked one of them.

"Yes, I am jeon jungkook".

"Ommo. He is so cute. Such a small baby".

"You are so small and so beautiful. Like a little bunny". They pinched my cheeks and one of them squealed. They even hugged me. What the... What is happening right now!!