♡4. CONNECTION♡

Hello sweethearts 🥰🥰. How are you all doing??

All my sweet little cutie pies THANK YOU SO MUCH for the 213 views and 38 votes. It means a lot me. Thank you Thank you so much for this support😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰😜🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍.

Author's POV

Tuesday morning

The sun is merrily ascending the sky which is coloured with different hues of blue. A peaceful morning covering the expance of the city. Crickets howling and welcoming the new day. Cuckoos singing for no one. A warm morning growing slowly. The light rays peek the curtains. Chilly wind blowing, taking a some sweet fragrances of coffee along.

Jungkook's POV

I raise from my warm, soft mattress slowly rubbing my eyes. I took a look at the time ; 6:00 am. Aish, why do I have to wake up this early! I lazily walked to my bathroom.

After 30 minutes I stepped out from the bath. I wore a pink sweater with black skirt. I looked at my reflction in the mirror and smiled. My cute bunny smile as everyone say. I strode to kitchen and saw some cereals and milk. I ate my breakfast and then decides to go early. I went out of my house. A warm morning welcoming me and the wind asking to play with it. I smile looking at the shining sky. I began to walk through the chilly path covered with nothing but fallen flowers.

Jimin's POV

I jumped up from my bed when my alarm goes off. I specifically set my alarm at 6:00 am for some reason. To meet my cutie. (note that possession) I quickly freshened up and wore a tight black ripped jeans and a light blue button up shirt. I drank a glass of milk and went out. I made it to my garage and took my favorite car. I drove off to reach my uni early. While driving I prayed to Moon Goddess to see him early there.

 While driving I prayed to Moon Goddess to see him early there

( jiminie's car😊😊)( i told you no one is poor here)

I parked my car and begin to walk to the entrance. Omg, my cutie. He is here and walking through the hallway. I guess he reached here before me. He is going in the direction of students locker room. I quitely follow him.

Jungkook's POV

I reached my locker and open it. I am taking my books for the first class. Wooyoung is yet to reach here. Now I am a lonely cat in this big palace. (i didn't know that kookie consider university as palace😲😲) I feel someone approaching me but I decides to give zero fuck about that. I heard something while I am looking at my schedule.