♡2. Park Jimin's Arrival♡

Small Announcement📢📢📢📢. I Have Changed Jimin's And Jungkook's Scent Names.
JIMIN'S SCENT IS LAVENDER WITH BASE NOTES OF WHITE MUSK.
JUNGKOOK'S SCENT IS ROSES WITH LOW NOTES OF SANDALWOOD.📢📢📢📢

HERE YOU GO BABIES......!! READ THE STORY AND ENJOY........

Jungkook's POV

Monday morning

Today's our first class is cancelled because Mrs.Wong has a meeting with the university's authorities. So I have to reach uni only by 11 am. But the thing is, I woke up late. Now I am running to reach my university.

(kookie's dress) (don't forget kook is a cross dresser😊😊😊)

"Thank God. I made it". I said as I arrived infront of my class. There is no sign of teacher.

I walked to wooyoung, who is listening to something with earpiece in his ears with closed eyes. I stood before his table and took his earpiece.

"What the..". He said while opening his eyes and stopped as he saw me standing there smiling at him.

"Oh, it's you kook!". He said while taking the next earpiece off his ear.

I sat on my chair and observed the class. All were talking with eachother. Are they all busy talking everytime?

"Did something happen? Why are all talking as if a masscre happened!". I asked while looking around.

"Oh, yep, the Blue Moon Pack arrived and all are talking about them. They became the hot news now. My eyes want to see those hoties and get blessed with a mesmerizing sight".

"Now, you are seeing a mesmerizing sight in front of you. Look at me and enjoy. Don't start to go crazy like those stupid girls". I said to him with an annoyed expression.

"Now only I noticed. You look so cute and sexy in this skirt". He said to me while scanning me from top to bottom. I looked at him with squinted eyes.

"Oou, thank you but you look horrible". I replied and turned my head from him and rolled my eyes. I heard him chuckle.

"All my dear students. Today we shall learn what illusion of dress is". The teacher started and began explaining many theories.

Time skip

I am walking with woo to get my lunch and he start to speak.

"What do you think? How will that alpha look like?. I heard he is kinda playboy". He asked and stopped on his tracks and looked at me.

"I don't give a fuck about them. So stop talking about them and mind your business".

"But I want to see them . They are our seniors. 4th years. But I don't know when can I see them. Nobody is approaching them".