♡10. Changes♡

Hello my sweetcheeks👋👋👋👋

How are ya?? How is the quarantine so far??? Are you all enjoying or are you sad???

I am so sorry for not updating for 1 month. But now, I am back!! I will try to update as early as possible.

AND.....OH MY GOD, I GOT 1.96K READERS😭😭😭😭. THANK YOU ALL MY SWEET, LITTLE, BUTTER CUPS FOR THIS MUCH READS AND 200+ VOTES.🙏🙏🙏🙏🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺. THANK THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME AND READING THIS STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL JIKOOKERS❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘😘

I apologize if my story didn't reach upto your expectations. Advices and suggestions are invited and feel free to message me or point our any mistakes in my story.

I promised a double update on Sunday but I postponed it to Tuesday. So now, I finished a chapter fast. So, yeah, enjoyy😁😁😁

Two weeks later

Friday afternoon

At PARK INDUSTRIES Headquarter

Mr. Lee's POV

Today was a hectic day. The tax filing is nearing and the auditings are still going on. The complete financial department is working non stop. As the stocks and shares rate is increasing at a rapid pace, it is making difficult for the financials. And as I head the finance department, it is so stressful.

I have been working as the CFO of Park Industries for more than 10 years now. When I joined in this company, I was working as a financial manager. Then after my 10 years of hardworking, I was offered the position of CFO. When I became the CFO, the CEO was Mr. Park Jisung. I have been an employee under this company for 22 years now. After the death of the CEO, his only son took after the position. But as he is still studying, he comes here very rarely. The current CEO and President of the Park Empire is Mr. Park Jimin.

There are some signatures of the CEO required for filing this papers and to be checked by him. Usually in such situations I call the CEO to ask whether I should bring the documents to his residence or he may come here. And always the young CEO visit the company. I took my phone out to reach his office number.

"Good evening Mr. Park. I am Lee Sanghoon".

"Good evening".

"Mr. Park there are the documents of fourth quarter ending which require your signature to be filed."

"I will visit the company tomorrow".

"Ok Mr. Park. Have a good time ahead." He ended the call with a 'hm'.

So as always, he will visit here. So let me go and inform the whole building that the CEO is coming tomorrow. Because I don't want to see the anger of that pure-blood like before who almost ripped one of the lazy worker.

I called my assistant and asked her to tell every department head to assemble in my office. Within a span of 15 minutes, every single person is present in my office.

"I called you because tomorrow our CEO, Mr. Park Jimin will be visiting the headquarter. Please tell everyone single worker not to sit idle tomorrow and try not to be caught by him. It can lead to big problems".

"And one more thing, tell all the new workers, especially female workers to act decent and keep their hands to themselves if they don't want to be handicapped or get ripped into pieces by the CEO". I looked at them and they nodded their heads with a 'yes Mr. Lee' at the end.