♡8. Obedient Kookie Secure?♡

Wassup lovelies????

Thank you all for 708 views and 112 votes. Thank you so so much for supporting me and reading my story. As this is my first story, I feel so happy to get this much readers.

Author's POV

Thursday morning

The two minds are filled with future views. The alpha is so happy to go to uni. He is so because he will get to see his beautiful mate and enjoy time with him. Only one thought dominates the alpha's mind ; to take care of his omega. He loves his omega so much that he misses him, although only 13 hours have passed. The alpha's eyes are aching to see the omega. His heart waiting for the person to make it beat faster. His body asking for the omega's touch. His whole being wanting to be surrounded with the rose scent which makes the alpha to go carzy. With so much love, passion, protectivenes and possessiveness, the alpha goes to the university.

Where one mind here is so restless. The omega doesn't want to go to uni but he knows he has to. He doesn't want to see his alpha but the crazy little wolf inside him, is ready to jump off to the alpha. Juni wants something, nothing but 'her alpha'. His wolf, the crazy bad girl is making it hard for jungkook as she is trying to take the control. With a mind full of anticipation and a racing heart, the omega makes his way to the uni.

Jimin's POV

I see my tiny mate entering the university. He wears a pink sweater, that is much larger than his petite frame and makes him looks like a small kitten. My kitten. It is matched with black jeans, which gives a bone crushing hug to his thighs and legs. So cute yet sexy. Only for me. (only for you huh? let's see!😏)

Oh goddess, I have a big task of protecting him. I can't let anyone touch my omega. Black roars inside my chest with his over protectivenes and crazy possessiveness. After making my mate submit, black is trying to take control and to mate him. I know I should keep my self-control. I don't want my omega to be uncomfortable around me. But I don't know how long I will be able to control myself and calm the beast down. It is natural for alphas to feel protective and possessive towards their mates but as a pure blood it differs for me.

I make my way to him and slowly the rose scent surrounds me. The fragrance filling my body and I am feeling a new sensation, a feeling of home. The captivating roses and sandalwood making it so hard for me to control, not to pounce on him and mark my territory. I would love to see my marks on him and his whole being screaming mine. I took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down. His pheromones is not helping me now.

"Good morning jungkookie. How are you? Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"G-good morning h-hyung. I am good. And I-i slept well. H-how about you?" Oh holy! He asked about me!! My baby asked how I am !!!!!!! I was taken aback by his reply but I brace myself fast.

"I'm more than fine after seeing you, kitten ". I saw the redness of rising sun on his squishy cheeks painting in a fading red. I also wanted to say I miss him but I kept that to myself.

"Come with me, my sugar doll. I will take you to your class".

"I-i am not s-sugar...do-oll". I chuckled. He is so embarrassed to say that. One weak spot!

"You are baby. And you cannot stop my tongue". He didn't argue with me and started to walk.

Why didn't he oppose? Did his attitude take a rocket and went to another planet? Until yesterday evening he was arrogant. Is he afraid of me? No no, it can't be. May be he still have the hang over? But my wolf like his obedience. Black purrs at jungkook for his submissiveness. It makes him more cute also.