♡9. Helping♡

Hi babies. I told before that I won't be updating until October end as my examination is coming closer but I got some time and am able to update today.

Thank you for all your support. I am so grateful for 960 views and 139 votes.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘. Thank you my readers.

One week later

A wednesday

Author's POV

"Aahh, it is so painful". Jungkook said while sitting in his sketching class.

"What happened kook? What is painful?" Wooyoung, who is sitting next to jungkook inquired.

"My........my...ouch".

"What? Tell me kook".

"My right hand fingers are paining so beautifully. I can't even take my pencil and that is irritating me so much". Jungkook said, glaring at his small cute little pink palm.

Well, today morning was an ecstatic day for jungkook. It started with so much fun and a big gift for him. While closing his wardrobe doors after getting dressed in a skirt and a top, he got a small surprise from them. His right hand fingers got jammed between them pretty well that it hurts so damn much. He was lucky that the accident happened after he wore his clothes.

So now, he is not able to do anything with his tiny palm. And it is making so hard for jungkook to hold even a pencil to sketch some designs. It's understandable how unbearable the situation is for a designer. They want to draw some when they get any ideas and when they are not able to do so, it will irritate them very much.

"Ow kook, you should be more careful. Don't worry. You already submitted all the works before the deadline". Jungkook nodded his head. What else he could do? Nothing.

Break time

Jimin's POV

I am waiting for my princess to come. It's been one week since jungkook and his friend joining with us during lunch. And now jungkook is having a bearable mouth and attitude. But I don't like to see my mate close to his friend, wooyoung. I know he is just his friend but then also I get jealous. It is so hard to control my hormones when I am jealous. Black screams at me to mark our omega whenever someone is near him other than me. But I have controlled so far and I will try my best.

I see two of them walking towards the similar destination. My baby is wearing a short yellow skirt with pink crop top. He is looking so beautiful in that attire. Every day jungkook is making me fall for him more and now I am in the deepest pit. And mainly tempting me to pounce on him. I am doubting whether he is testing my patience or is he trying to bring out black? Anyway my sheer patience is becoming so so thin.

'What the holy shit is that?' He is surely trying to break my self control. He is wearing a sapphire blue stone. And that damn stone is seen in the middle of his thin, curved waist. Yes, the hell he has a navel piercing. I hadn't seen it before because today is the day, I am seeing him cross dress after our first meet. His blouse is small that it is showing his waist and navel piercing. I would love to give a small kiss on that and elicitate a whimper from him. I shake my head before it goes to dirty world.

Jungkook came and sat in the seat next to me. For the past week we always sat together and had small conversations. And that week also taught me about my mate's favorite dishes. He likes to drink latte, cappuccino, frappe, apple juice and his best-loved foods are jajangmyeon, burrito, pasta, ramen, spaghetti, and some chinese cuisine. I also studied that tiramisu, chocolate cake, velvet cake, mochi are his menu for desserts.