♡14. Delicious Lunch♡

Hello to all my readers👋👋👋👋 I am back with an update for you all😁😚 This is a small filler chapter. Nothing much but some cute moments ☺.

And thank you all the readers 🙏🙏🙏for all the views I got for my story. I passed 9k viewers and am crying with joy😭😭😭😭😭😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Author's POV

As the caring and sweet alpha he is for Jungkook, Jimin began to cook. He knows how to cook as he always watched his eomma cook for him. And he eventually learned it and loved to cook for his eomma. The alpha loved the smile that his eomma gave him, when he would place her favorite foods in her table seat and he would return his eye smile to her. And after the death of her, he never cooked for anyone.

Jimin is boiling the rice while his omega sits comfortably on the kitchen counter, watching his alpha cook for him. It's so sweet to see someone caring for you. Especially when that one is your beloved.

(Time Skip) (I don't know how to make korean cuisine😁)

The alpha places the bibimbap in a large wooden bowl, sizzling japchae in a pasta plate, kimchi in a white ceramic bowl and two glasses of water on the kitchen island table. All the while the omega has been drooling over the food. The aroma smelling so delicious that his mouth watered and the sight of food, increased the omega's hunger. But truthfully speaking, jungkook is a little more eager to taste the food, not because he is hungry to death but because........ his alpha cooked for him. He is sure the food will be so yummy to his taste buds!

Jimin comes and takes a seat on the island table, where all the foods are waiting to be devoured and still trying to allure the warewolves by their amazing aroma.

"Come and sit here, my baby doll" Jimin says as he pats the chair next to him for jungkook to sit down.

Jungkook shyly comes and sits next to jimin, who smiles at the cute behavior of his omega. The glint in omega's eyes were not unnoticed by the alpha, as he saw his baby looked at the food. Jimin gives jungkook the chopsticks and the omega takes that with a red hue on his face and mutters a small 'thank you hyungie'.

They eat in silence as the omega forgets about his world when the tasty food entered his mouth. It was so delicious, like how his eomma cooks for him. There was DJ dance party going on without the notice of jimin. Yes, a thousands of butterfly party in jungkook's stomach as he eats what his alpha made for him. During all these time, the alpha sits his seat, looking at his baby omega. What a cute name to call his mate! Reminiscing the past and optimistic about the coming future.

"How is the food, my doll?" Jimin intervenes the omega's joyful eating that made the omega to get shy as he was so indulged in his eating and forgot about his alpha!

But with a shining pair of eyes and rose petals on his cheeks, the omega replies, "So delicious alpha. And thank you for cooking for me........." Jungkook trails down as his mind registered what he just called jimin. He tends to call jimin by alpha, which he doesn't know why! May be remind himself that he is under the wings of his alpha. Maybe to feel secure in his boyfriend's arms. There can be a lot of maybes' but we don't have lavish time to discuss those.

"Glad to hear that, baby doll. And you look so cute eating. Your chubby cheeks getting puffy as you take bites of food. Stop being this cute and making me want to eat you up." Jimin says with a small chuckle. Jimin just said his mind out loud but it is only now that he understands what he has just said.

But the poor omega, attacked by alpha's words, froze. Slowly he cools down and diverts his eyes to his plate and tries to eat with his racing heart and trembling hands. The face of his blushing omega made jimin happy that he takes a big spoonful. At the same time, worried that if blushing so much will cause some harm to his omega. He loves to see red colour blooming on his omega's face but if that is bad for his omega, he will stop trying make those red roses to bloom.

It's after 20 minutes that both finished eating. The omega now regretting when the lunch is done. He ate everything that his alpha made for him, that his stomach is so full now that it hurts. It hurts because his jeans is too tight around his tint waist and he ate more than what his small stomach could take.

He was in another universe while eating and only came back when his chopsticks couldn't grab some food. And it's the time he realized what he has done. The omega tries to pet his tummy as he decides will ease the now bigger stomach. He pets over his tummy delicately as he is petting his baby bump. Jimin watches this and gets curious as to why he is petting his stomach. He thinks that jungkook got a stomach ache after eating his food.

"Baby doll, what happened? Why are you petting your tummy?" Jimjn asks worried for his mate. Jungkook looks at jimin with his doe eyes that shines in embarrassment and realizes what he has done. Now he has to admit that he ate so much than what he could take!

"Um....that....hyungie.......my tummy hurts now.....I feel like my stomach is gonna burst........and I usually don't eat this much..." Jungkook shyly admitted without locking his eyes with the alpha but with the ground. His cheeks are flaring with embarrassment and he scolds himself for putting himself in this embarrassment pit.

Jimin laughs at the omega's shy conducts and at the same time relieved that there is no much big issue. He didn't want his omega to get a stomach ache because of him!

"It will get better soon, doll. Take some rest, while your stomach digests everything. And I will take this as you liked my cooking well." Jimin says with a laugh and pets the big tummy of jungkook, which makes the omega to get more shy and look down to hide his tomato face. His alpha has been touching his tummy for two times today!!

"You can go and watch TV, if you want, baby doll. I will come to you after I finish cleaning the dishes." Jimin says as he takes all the dishes from jingkook but jungkook stops him.

"Hyungie, I will clean it. You already did so much." Jungkook says and keeps his hand on jimin's, that was taking the bowl.

"I don't think my baby doll will be able to stand up with his big tummy. And this is nothing. I want to spoil my sweet little baby doll with all I can." Jimin's words are enough to make the omega back out and remain like the tomato before.

"Okie hyungie. But I will help you up with next time." Jungkook says with a pout that made jimin to control his instinct and not to kiss his pouty lipped omega.

"I will think about that, my adorable baby doll." With a last ruffle to the omega's hair, jimin picked the plates and walked to sink. Jungkook still with those pouty lips, sits in his seat, as he watches his alpha.

The omega watches as the alpha's bicep muscles flex as he does the dishes. His wide shoulders on display for the blue eyes. Comparing to his small frame, the alpha so huge. The side profile of his alpha, so handsome for him. The small diamond on the helix piercing of his alpha, now getting caught by his eyes. The other hoop of platinum less lustrous on the presence of the diamond.

Now only that jungkook is noticing the tattoos on jimin's body. The initials of his name, inked into his neck vertically in a beautiful yet sexy fond. The black ink screaming its elegance on the honey skin. The alpha has folded up his sleeve now, that a little part of his upper arm can be seen. The omega caught the black, red and blue inks, lingering there, signifying an upper arm tattoo. The new found tattoo, making the omega to get curious and see the full beauty of the tattoo than the small piece of symbolism of it.

Word count : 1395

Since I have a majority of silent readers, please vote for my story if you liked it😊. I can't ask my silent readers to comment.🤭 But to all the commeters of my story, please do comment and let me know how you feel. 😁😊🥰

I Hope Everyone Liked The Chapter💜