♡3. SOMEONE♡

Hello my bunnies🥰🥰🥰🥰 THANK YOU FOR 100+ VIEWS. I AM REALLY HAPPY. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY

Jungkook's POV

Me and woo finished our lunch and exit the cafe. We decide to go to university garden because we only have one class left at 3 pm. We reached a big garden filled with beautiful flowers and floor carpeted with green grass. The blue and white clouds veiling the slightly shining sun. I sat on the grass and woo followed.

Author's POV

"What the heck was that?" Wooyoung said and chuckled.

"That lisa got a great lesson. But why did he do that?" Jungkook grinned.

"I told you right. He doesn't like people trying to get into his pants".

"Isn't he a playboy? You told me like that!!".

"Yes. It was the information I got. I also didn't get it". He replied and jungkook nodded.

"Anyway, let's forget about that and talk about something else". Jungkook said and they talked like they have met after 100 years. Jungkook mainly listening to wooyoung's gossips.

Meanwhile in a class room of Korea University

"Hello!! Hello jimin hyung! JIMIN HYUNG!!!". Taehyung yelled and smacked jimin's head, who was day dreaming about some cute thing.

"Ouch! What was that tae?" Jimin glared at taehyung.

"Where were you min hyung? I called you 954 times but you were in your dreamland. What are you thinking this much?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously.

"Oh, it's nothing tae". Jimin replied and nervously laughed.

"No, there is something. I can smell something fishy here". Oriziya butted in their conversation.

"Yes, is there any problem jimin?" Yoongi asked while narrowing his eyes.

"Are you thinking about that girl in canteen hyung?" Taehyung questioned yellled at jimin.

"What? Hell no!!". Jimin exclaimed.

"Then what? We won't leave you unless you tell us. Don't you dare to lie to us min". Yoongi said.

"Omg, guys there is nothing. I was just thinking about someone". Jimin replied, his voice softening at the mention of someone.

"Who is that someone chim hyung?"

"Do you like that someone hyung?"

"Where did you meet?"

"Who is that someone hyung?"

"Guys, one question at once. I can't catch you". Jimin said, heaving a sigh.

"Then tell us who is that min oppa. My patience is becoming very thin". Oriziya exclaimed excited with an angry expression.

"I met him at the cafe today. He was sitting at the corner with another boy". Jimin said, making everyone more curious.

"He was so small, cute, looking so fragile, has ocean blue doe eyes, milky white skin and he had cross dressed". Jimin replied, going back to his wonderland.

"Oh, i saw him. I was asking something to hobi and I saw a male in girl clothes standing up and leaving the place. Sure he was so cute and sexy". Yoongi explained. Jimin glared at him.