Nandini:come baby...let me feed you...

Nandini picked up Rehaan and placed him in her lap by the time she was adjusting her dress he was frowning looking at her.

Nandini: aise kyun dekh rahe ho aap? Haan?

Nandini asked picking him up in her arms getting him closer to her chest making him feed. Rehaan then got busy with his food... Nandini was stroking his head or sometimes his back.

Where as all this while Manik was admiring them...he still remember how his childhood was and now looking at Rehaan he is happy atleast he is getting his childhood and a best mother.

Nandini looked at him...as she felt his stare she raised her right eyebrow asking him what happened?

He smiled and tucking her hair behind her ear shook his head,he entwined his and her hand and whispered

Manik: I am so glad... I don't know what should I do... I don't know how to thank your ayyiappa for sending you and Rehaan in my life...

Nandini smiled knowing him...she pecked his back hand and said

Nandini: you don't need to and you deserve best...and stop thinking all those things Manik it will only increase stress to you...

She said like a mommy and he chuckled and bobbed his head...

Manik: I don't know why Rehaan likes to wet my vaist...har baar badlni padti hai...

Nandini: jaisa baap vaise beta...

Manik frowned listening and said

Manik: ohh hello...main aisa nahi karta okay...

Nandini: ohh really...jao dad se poocho tum kaise the bachpan mein...mujhe pata hai he tells me so many things about you...

Manik: ohh really...

To which she bobbed her head giving him a tight smile...soon Rehaan was fast to sleep Nandini made him sleep in the cradle beside her and got up to dim the lights.

Coming to the bed she checked once again on Rehaan and laid down beside Manik who was checking something on his phone.

Nandini: Manik ho gaya kya?

Manik: hmm...

Saying this he kept his phone aside and took her in his arms she kept her head on his chest wrapping her arms around him.

Nandini: the concert was really nice...

Manik: thank you...and without you it would have not been this good...

Saying this he pecked her head making her snuggle into him more.

Manik: sleep Nandini... it's almost 2 am

Listening him she just closed her eyes to feel his heartbeats and soon she was fast to sleep and so was Manik.

Inbetween Rehaan woke up and Nandini made him sleep between them. It was around 8 in the morning when Rehaan again woke up crying...

Listening his cries Manan woke Nandini frowned as half and hour before only she fed him...

Manik: ise kya hua hai?

Nandini: either he peed or may be potty...

Nandini checked his pants and came to know his diaper needed to be changed...

Nandini: Manik get me diaper and a wet cloth...

Listening her he immediately got up and Nandini removed his dirty diaper while saying

Nandini: Rehaan baby ne potty...very very bad... let's clean you baby...

Nandini got up to throw the diaper and by the time she came she saw Manik cleaning Rehaan.

Nandini remembered the starting days when Rehaan was born how Manik got irritated with the smell of the potty but now looking at him she smile and moved towards him.

Nandini: give I'll put it on...

Manik: no it's okay... I'll manage you go and get fresh...vaise bhi breakfast ka time hone wala hai...

Nandini bobbed her head and giving a kiss on Manik's cheek she left from and Manik got busy with Rehaan.

Manik: see... it's done..my baby is feeling fresh fresh now...

Rehaan smiled looking at him...he raised his hands Manik smiling took him in his arms and took him towards the balcony.

I'll stop here...

Nothing is coming in my head guys...

How much I could I write I did.

Anyways how was it?

What did you like?

How did you find new Manik?

Few words for Rehaan?

alilacheather Chocolate_freak_ Love_feverrr mahaenterprises iamunique_30 monu2525 Its-priyaanka _khusiyaan_ SalwaFirdouseKousar