ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

It is 4 in the fucking morning, and I am still in this bitch

It is 4 in the fucking morning, and I am still in this bitch. No one has talked to me since I pissed off officer dumbass. They took my blood for the "crime scene," total bullshit if you asked me, but I was hoping they would let me out afterward. Now I am getting very aggravated because I need to change my clothes and go to the bathroom.

I stand up to the door and start banging and screaming on the door the officer left out of. This continued for about five minutes until officer dumbass walked in.

"Yes!" he all but screamed at me, and some spit fell out of his mouth. Good thing I wasn't in the splash zone, ew.

"Either give me some information or let me change and use the restroom, officer, dumbass!" I said in the same tone he did.

"My name is not Officer dumbass, it's-" he said, ready to correct me.

"Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah nope, shut the hell up and let me do my goddamn business before one of us leaves with a broken face," I said in complete seriousness. He seemed to get the message or not. He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Dickhead. I sit down for around ten minutes. Then officer dumbass comes back in with my bag. He throws it on the table.

"Get dressed in the bathroom down the hall to the left," he said, bored.

I get up and go to the restroom. It wasn't top-notch, but I can work with it. Note the sarcasm. It looked like a hotel in here compared to my previous living conditions. I changed into a black lace crop top, and some baggy light washed jeans with my chain and airforces. I still had my jacket, but it is hot in that room, so I didn't put it back on.

I walk back to the room to see officer dumbass gone, so I decide to stroll around the station and see what information I can obtain. I don't know what kind of officer leaves a criminal unattended. Just a little bit of spying, no one will know. I walk out into the waiting and desk area. Only people there are two men sitting talking to each other they seem to be in deep conversation. They won't even notice me.

I go to one of the desks with the most stuff on it and look for anything familiar. I look for about two minutes until I see Teresa's name on a folder. I open it only to see some very bloody pictures. They didn't seem to faze me as much that I would like to admit. Bloody scenes are not a new thing for me.

Looking up, I see the men staring at me. That scared the shit out of me even more when they looked like me. It spooked me out, so I was like, I'm not a bitch. So I had the brilliant idea to stare them dead in the eye and not back down. Thirty seconds later, they both look away at the same time. I put the folder down after reading the case details.

It turns out the old hag committed suicide. May she rest in peace.

Walking back to the room, I started in. I sit down after closing the door and sit there for maybe another hour until three men and a woman walk in.

One of the men being officer dumbass, and the other two I had a staring contest with the youngest one, maybe in his late 20's looks intimidating to any average person, but I don't care. The second one is like an older version of him with hazel brown eyes instead of green eyes. Wait, my green eyes. I look back over at the youngest one, and we have the same green eyes.

Very odd, and I am getting a little suspicious at this point. I know I am not the brightest, but something is not adding up. They also both seem to be staring at me. The lady in professional work clothes comes up and sits in front of me. She looks like a friendly enough woman, but she keeps staring at the youngest man like she hasn't eaten in days.

Finally, the horny bitch looks at me and opens an envelope. She reads it over and then rereads it as if she doesn't believe what she is reading. Her eyes widen a little bit before she clears her throat and looks up. She has a bitter expression on her face as she said the next few words that changed my life.

"Rose Giordano, this is your father and brother Darlo and Gavino Giordano." at first, I thought she was joking and almost started laughing, but I look back at her, and she has a severe expression on her face.

"Oh shit, you were serious," I said as reality set in.