Eternity

[y/n]'s P.O.V
I ran towards the hokage.
"Hokage-sama!" I yelled. He turned to me.
"What are you doing here?" He asked. I smiled at him.
"To help you." I said. 
"This is too dangerous get out of here." He said. I shook my head.
"No." I stated. He nodded in defeat. Orochimaru eyed me.
"You." He said. He charged at me. I charged at him and our kunais clashed while Sandaime was fighting the first hokage and the second hokage. I pushed him away and ran at the first hokage . I stepped in front of him and held out my kunai. I charged at him and we battled. I panted as the second and the first ganged up on me while Sandaime was fighting Orochimaru. I but my thumb.
"Kuchiyose no jutsu!" I yelled. Their was a poof and Hirro's brother Hephaestus.
"What can I help you with?" He asked. I pointed towards the first and second. He lunged at them. I ran back towards Sandaime. I saw him do hand signs and a reaper appeared. He panted.

I ran towards him,
"Crap! My chakra." He stated. I ran towards him and put both my palms on his back. I transferred my chakra to him.
"No! [y/n]!" He said. The jutsu was more powerful now and he was able to grab Orochimaru's  arms. My eyes went dull and everything went black.

I opened my eyes to see Azreal lying beside me.
"Well done." He said. I nodded, I felt terribly but it was part of the contract. Azreal smiled at me and handed me clothes.http://zerotheloner.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/vlcsnap-2011-01-12-00h03m54s35.png    I put them on.

"Lets go." He said. I nodded.
"Yes master" I said. 'Wait.' I said. I teleported to where Naruto and Gaara were fighting. I saw Gaara falling and caught him. I slowly I laid him down. His eyes were closed.

"I forgive you." I whispered to him. I then teleported back to Azreal.
"Okay."I said and followed him to his hideout to be his slave for eternity.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[y/n] jumped through the tree just in time to see the funeral taking place. She saw her picture beside the hokages. She looked at all her friends and saw that they were crying. Naruto stood up and placed a flower on her picture and the picture of Sandaime. [y/n] looked at the funeral with her mask on along with her hood and scarf. She then jumped away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sasuke! Sasuke!" Naruto called. [y/n] watched from the sidelines as her friends fought.
"Stop Sasuke. [y/n] wouldn't want this for you." He said. Sasuke stopped. [y/n] saw a single tear escape his eye at the mention of her name. She sighed as they fought. At the end of the battle she stood up on top of one of the statues. Sasuke looked at her and she teleported away before he could identify her.