The change

3rd person P.O.V
[y/n] grabbed her head band and placed it around her eyes once again.'' my birthday is coming up'' she said while climbing in to her bed.'' I'm turning 13'' she mumbled against her pillow and fell asleep. she awoke to a burning pain n her stomach, she got out of her bed and ran to the bathroom where she tried to throw it up, but nothing came.'' w-whats happening'' she asked herself. she coughed and coughed and covered her mouth she looked at her hand in shock. blood was all over her hand. she coughed again and again, and more and more blood came out. she tried to get up but her legs felt weak.' whats going on'  she thought with panic. suddenly her eyes burned. she tried rubbing them but that wouldn't work. she got up and took off the headband and opened her eyes. her eyes widened, she was petrified. her eyes were her  wolves eye and they were bleeding black blood. she grabbed bandages and cleaned her eyes. then she looked at herself again.'' why isn't fenrir taking over'' she mumbled and then she narrowed her eyes.' I would watch my back when I turn 14' those words played in her mind.' I guess this is something minor, the real thing will be in a year' she thought. then went back to bed. she tried to sleep but voices played in her mind'' kill'' a voice said. [y/n] shot up from her bed and looked around'' who are you'' she asked.'' kill'' the voice repeated, it sounded like a littled gril then she saw it. in her mirror a little girl about the age of 7 with blood in her hands and face'' who are you'' [y/n] asked. the girl opened her eyes and looked at her.'' I'm Annabelle'' she whispered.'' Annabelle'' [y/n] repeated.'' why are you covered in blood'' she asked. Annabelle looked at her hands'' I don't know'' she said. [y/n] starred at her.'' why are you here'' [y/n] hissed.'' you called me here'' she said. [y/n] looked at her in confusion'' I don't know who you are'' she said to Annabelle. Annabelle smirked,'' you'll fin out soon mi lady'' she said then disappeared.

during her sleep [y/n] tossed and turned while being plagued by screams of children and mother and fathers. she shot up again gripping her  head. she looked around, something was different, her vision was keener than before. she looked around and spotted Annabelle on her drawer watching her.'' your here again'' [y/n] asked her. Annabelle nodded'' I have been given the task to watch over you while your during you metamorphosis'' she said. [y/n] sweat dropped'' metamorphosis'' she repeated. Annabelle nodded.'' while in this state you attract many demons to you'' she said. [y/n] looked at her dumbfounded.'' huh'' she said.'' you see this is only the beginning of the change'' Annabelle smirked.