Battle at the bridge pt 2

3rd person P.O.V

just as the man was about to slash inari. a hand gripped the handle of the sword and threw it across the room.'' inari are you alright'' [y/n] asked him. he nodded shocked. she smiled at him. then glared at the other men.' I only have one more day left, better make this quick' she thought. she charged at the man and threw a punch, btu he blocked and laughed.'' what's a brat gonna do to us!'' he sneered. [y/n] smirked and the she disappeared and reappeared behind him and slashed his back, he fell on the ground with a thud. she then turned to the other bandit and punched him in the face'' did you kill them'' tsunami asked her with fear laced in her voice. [y/n] didn't respond'' no, just knoked them unconscious'' she replied quietly. then as soon as she arrived she left.' man I gonna be late' she thought while clicking her tounge.

FLASHBACK
''naruto'' [y/n] warned, the blonde boy stopped'' I know, we should head back'' he said she shook her head'' no I'll go, you go to the bridge and help out there, got it.'' naruto nodded and continued forward. while [y/n] turned around and went back.
END

she was closer then ever and when she arrived she saw that sasuke and naruto had just been trapped in a ice jutsu'   so that's his kekkei genkai' she thought.' I wonder how well it will do, against yours' cosmo's voice mused. she narrowed her eyes and ran forward. she climbed the bridge and landed on the top. she could barely see through the fog, but she heard someone scream' sakura' she thought with panic and rushed over she then saw zabuza about to attack sakura she growled and blocked the sword and kicked the clone, it turned to water.'' are you alright sakura'' she asked the girl nodded staring at her in awe'' yes, thank you [y/n]-chan'' she said with a sigh of relief. [y/n] looked across the bridge to see kakashi battling zabuza, she rushed over and punched zabuza sending him back a few feet.'' what?'' he asked shocked'' another one?'' she smirked. kakashi looked at her'' [y/n], go help sasuke and naruto, they're going to need it'' he commanded. she hesitated to leave her comrades side, he smiled at her'' I'll be fine'' he assured. she nodded and rushed to the  mirrors. once she got in she saw sasuke on the ground with senbons all over him, she narrowed her eyes at haku. and walked up to the two boys'' sasuke, it fine, you can rest now'' she assured. sasuke turned his head to her'' thank, [y/n]-chan,'' he said'' but I can't die here, I promised that I would kill him, he's still out there'' he mumbled.'' my brother'' he murmured and then he went limp. [y/n] got up and looked at the boys' he's talking about his brother, isn't he... fool' she thought. then turned to looked at naruto. he was tearing up. and suddenly a huge amount of chakra surrounded him.'' I'm gonna kill you!'' he screamed. and the chakra turned to violent red wind.' looks like kurama, has decided to come and join us'  fenrir growled. I looked, at sauke and carried his body out of the dome and began healing his wounds.' fenrir, can you stop, this kurama.' she thought.' very well, but we have to enter the boy's mind and command kurama to stop, other wise he'll keep going' fenrir said. she nodded and looked at naruto then activated her wolf's eye and looked into his mind. she watched as he punched haku in the face and was going to punch again'' stop!''' they both yelled in sync. instantly the red chakra vanished and naruto stopped.'' its.. you'' naruto murmured. in shock.