Ayano

[y/n]'s P.O.V
I watched as Jiraiya taught Naruto how to walk on water. I leaned back and decided to take a nap.

I was walking down a hallway when I saw a bright light. It consumed me and I ended up in a beautiful forest, to the side was a bench and a beautiful woman with brown hair and red eyes. She noticed me and smiled at me.

"Hi." She greeted, her voice was smooth and hypnotic. I couldn't help but smile back.
"Hi." I stated. She motioned her hand over to me and I walked over to her. I sat down opposite of her.
"Do you know who I am?" She asked. I nodded my head.
"Yeah, You're Ayano." I said. She shook her head.
"Call me Magy, thats my real name." She said. I nodded.
"Why am I here?" I asked. Magy frowned.
"I'm here to talk to you about Azeal." Magy said seriously. I nodded.

"First lets start with my past. I was born into Konoha. I didn't know that I was the 10 tails jinchuriki until I met Jiraiya-sama and the sannin." She started. I listened intently at every word she said." I then went to the academy to train my skills. And to train my blood lust, there i met the fourth hokage." She said. I looked at her shocked but then it made sense.
"You don't age." I said. Magy nodded.
"Yup." She said with a wink."The fourth hokage and I were fast friends and we taught each other many things, Along with his wife Kusina. When I turned 15 I lost control. I lost my hand then." She took of a glove on her right hand. A skeleton hand was revealed. I gasped.
"After that Orochimaru trained me for a while. 5 years later I met Kakashi. Since I was 15 and he was 12 we were able to date." She said.
"Wait, so you aren't lovers?" I asked. She shook her head. I nodded, slightly happy.
"After, It was the 9 tails attack. You're mother was in labor and I had developed an illness that was leaving me weak and dying. I went back to the village hidden in the moon were I confronted Azreal. And I'm sure you know the rest." Ayano said. I nodded. She smiled at me.
"Thank you. You save my soul and I'm sorry for what you have to go through [y/n]." She whispered. She got up and walked over to me where she gave me hug. I tensed up at the contact but soon hugged her back.
-----------------------------------------------
"[y/n]![y/n]!" I awoke to the sound of Naruto calling me. I opened my eyes and yawned. Naruto blushed a bit and scratched his neck.
"W-well, You kind of fell asleep." He mumbled. I smiled at him and patted his head.
"Thank you." I said and kissed his cheek. He gulped and smiled. I stood up and saw that it was still early, I sighed contently when the wind blew.

'You're welcome Ayano.' I thought.