Troublesome

3rd person P.O.V
as [y/n] was walking deeper in to the woods she saw sasuke hit naruto, she sighed. then looked ahead of her, she came into the same clearing she had come before, and saw that the crater was still there.'' alright time to practise'' she said. she bit her thumb and made hand sign'' kuchiyose no justu'' she said and slammed her palm on the ground, smoke appeared and when it cleared a little red dragon with tiny wings apperead she sweat dropped'' what are you doing here hiiro'' she deadpanned. the little dragon looked at her boredly'' you called'' it answered. she grabbed its head and brought it up to her face'' where's your brother I need someone to train with'' she said to him. hiiro(hero) shrugged his shoulders'' I don't care'' he said. she sighed'' fine'' she mumbled and walked towards the center of the crater'' hirro, i need you to make me a ball of fire, make it very hot'' she asked him'' right'' he answered. and made a ball of blue fire'' good'' she commented then brought up electricity onto her hands and connected it to the fire, instantly there was a beam of green and it shot right and hit a boulder. and exploded.'' nice one'' hiiro commented. she growled at him. '' that's why I need you brother, he's better at controlling fire than you''' she said. it glared at her'' well lets see if you can get him'' he then poofed away. she waited for about a minute then bit her thumb again and made the hand signs'' kuchiyose no justu'' she said and slammed her palm on the ground again, ther was a poof and when it cleared she saw hiiro once again. she got a tick mark'' i thought you were going to get him'' she yelled. hiiro shrugged his shoulders, then poofed away. [y/n] rubbed her temples'' I'll do this another time'' she said and headed for tazuna's house. upon arriving she was glomped by sakura'' i thought you were kidnapped [y/n]-chan'' she said. [y/n] looked at her and smiled'' thank you for your concern, but I'm fine'' she said and then. walked with kakashi and sakura to find naruto. she saw him in a tree and sweat dropped'  this won't end well' she thought. her thought was provem right when naruto fell, naruto the landed upside down'' ha-ha fooled you'' he yelled then really slipped. sighing [y/n] ran up and caught him with sasuke catching her'' thanks sasuke'' she said while smiling. he blushed at her and than looked away'' no p-problem'' he said. causing naruto to glare'  tch sasuke has a cruch on [y/n] too,no way I'm going to lose her to him'  he thought with envy. they then landed.'' are you alright [y/n]'' sakura asked the said girl nodded and smiled causing all the boys to blush and look away, avoiding eye-contact.' I can tell that sasuke and naruto have feelings for [y/n], pretty soon they'll be competing for her affection,' kakashi thought while sighing, he glanced at [y/n] and then ruffled her hair' you'll certainly be troublesome [y/n]-chan' he thought while giving his closed-eye smile to her.' troublesome indeed'