Emotions

3rd person P.O.V
zabuza crushed and apple in his and while sitting on the couch, in gato's hideout.'' most of your strength has returned'' haku commented. he nodded'' alright, its almost time haku'' he said.

With Team 7
sasuke and naruto were each sitting on top of the trees. with [y/n] smiling at the m form below.'' alright let go home!'' she yelled at them. they nodded. and got  down and they headed for tazuna's house.

tsunami was serving them dinner'' I understand, why naruto is late, but sasuke-kun and [y/n]-chan'' she said with worry. just as she said  that the door opened and in came [y/n] holding naruto up on his right and sasuke on his left.'' what's with you two, you look dirty and tried'' tazuna asked. naruto grinned at him'' we both climbed to the top'' he said '' okay, naruto, sasuke and [y/n], you three guard tzuna-san next time as well'' kakashi said. naruto and sasuke smiled. naruto cheered'' roger'' he yelled. making them fall on their backs with [y/n] on top of naruto, her head on his chest. she grinned at him'' you idiot'' sasuke said making them all laugh. once they were done, tsunami took the dirty dishes'' the bridge is almost complete, its thanks to you'' he said then paused.'' I wanted to ask you this before, but why are you even here even though I lied about the request details.'' he asked.'' not doing right, when you know its right is a cowards way'' kakashi said while folding his hands.'' there are no weak soldiers under a valiant commander'' he continued.'' huh'' they all asked'' they're the teachings of the previous hokage'' he explained. inari looked at the ground then at naruto and [y/n]. a couple of tears stained the table before he spoke'' why'' he asked, naruto looked at him confused'' what?'' he asked'' why are you trying so hard to end up like that, you cant' beat gato's men even if you train!'' he yelled at naruto. [ y/n] looked at the boy with pity.'' no matter how hard you try to say those good-looking words...weak people are going to lose against strong people!'' there was a pause'' shut-up, I'm not like you'' naruto said to him.'' shut up!, it pisses e off when I watch you, you don't know anything about his country and you're so nosy, I'm different from you, someone who doesn't know about real pain and just laughs all the time!'' he yelled that got naruto and [y/n] pissed. he then turned to the latter'' and you, you told me that it was going to get better, how would you know!, you've never experienced pain, you don't how if feels!''' he yelled at her, she watched him calmly and blinked.'' is that why you're pretending to be the main character of a tragedy and just cry?'' he asked with a low voice'' an idiot like you can keep crying, you crybaby!'' he glared, inari was shocked.'' naruto that's too much'' sakura scolded. naruto got up and left, ''naruto..'' sakura trailed off. [y/n] sighed'' I'll go talk to him'' she said and walked after naruto.

she found him in his room watching the stars '' naruto-kun, you okay?'' she asked while siting beside him. he nodded'' [y/n]-chan I never asked you were you're from'' he asked. she tensed at that question'' well. I'm from a village in the west, very far from here.''
 she told him, he nodded'' so you aren't like me, are you?'' he questioned. she looked at him confused'' you've never been through pain like me or inari.'' he looked at her and she shook her head'' no'' she said nonchalantly, glared slightly naruto asked'' so you don't know the pain of being alone, do you'' she shook her head again,  bangs covering her eyes.'' then why did you come to comfort me?'' he asked. [y/n] looed at him straight in the eyes, he flinched slightly,'' because it doesn't matter if one knows the pain you have, just having someone be there for makes you feel loved... doesn't it naruto?'' she asked, his eyes widened. she smiled at him'' I would always be there for you no matter what'' she said. he smiled and brought her in for a hug.'' thank you [y/n]-chan'' he said.