Orochimaru

[y/n]'s P.O.V
I rested on top of a tree. I sniffed the air and smelt something familiar. I stood up and sniffed again.'Orochimaru.' I thought. My eyes then widened as I caught my team's scent along with his. I quickly took off to the direction of the scent in my canine form. I ran as fast as I could and finally I got there. I saw Orochimaru taunting Sasuke and Sakura. I growled and released my chakra. I made a white Chidori it was loud and Orochimaru stopped abruptly. He turned to look at me. 
"Orochimaru!" I screamed. I charged towards him he quickly dodged my Chidori. I glared at him with my wolf's eye. His eyes widened. He then smirked.
"Come at me 10 tails." He said. I charged at him and threw some lightning shuriken he dodged them all and sent his snakes my way. I dodged them all and cut one with a kunai. I looked over and saw that Naruto was pinned to a tree. I looked to Orochimaru and saw his big snake charge at me. i bit my thumb and slammed my palm to the ground.
"Kuchiyose no jutsu!" I yelled. Smoke appeared and a medium sized dragon with golden wings and a red head appeared. It fought against the snake and Orochimaru and I charged ta each other again. He made a clone to attack Sasuke and Sakura. i was off my guard and he slammed me to a tree. I coughed up black blood and glared at him. Another big snake came and headed towards the other. Luckily Naruto was able to kill and so was my dragon. I looked at Naruto's eyes and saw Kurama. I looked at him in the eyes and saw a flash of fear in them when they made contact with mine. I made a plasma ball in one hand and the chidori in the other. I breathed in and put them together with my Cosmos's chakra. It merged and a new technique was made. It had lighting coming out but the inside was like the plasma ball. I threw it at Orochimaru and it hit him straight on. He flew backward and disappeared. I looked at my hand and saw it was badly bruised. My head swam before I fell unconscious.