Survival Exercise

Naruto's P.O.V
I opened my to see [y/n] sleeping peacefully at my side. I smiled at her, she had a peaceful smile on her face that made my heart melt.' yesterday, she smiled a lot, never seen her smile like that with anyone else but me' I  thought softly. Then he thought of what she said yesterday'' [y/n]'' I  started as he got out of the bed and started to get ready, not really wanting to wake you up'' I know you don't have a family, so I vow that I'll be your family and protect you no matter what, believe it!'' I whispered and left the door heading for the training grounds unaware that you heard the whole thing.

Your P.O.V
I was in my mindscape to pass the time until naruto woke up then we could head out. I opened my eyes and showed my sharingan once again'' hmm do you need to have those eyes with you every time you come here'' fenrir asked with an irk mark on his head. I smirked'' why you scared'' he snarled at me angrily and turned around so his rear was at my face. making me sweatdrop '' what are you 6'' I asked ''hmph'' was his response making my eye twitch.'' don't mess with him [y/n]you know how emotional he can be'' a voice said in my mindscape. it was soft and gentle'' turned around and was faced with another cage in another part of my mindscape, except this one was smaller and less disgusting, it had chain bars and  a written seal.'' yes, cosmos'' I said as I rolled my scarlet eyes. she growled at me her sharp fangs showing in the process '' he grsstan vuu tan gee!'' she threatened ( watch your tounge human). I looked at the white fox in front of me and was about to counter when a voice beat me to it'' I  know you don't have a family [y/n], so I vow that I'll be your family and protect you no matter what, believe it!'' I blushed at his comment'naruto' I thought I heard two sets of laughter and turned and growled at fenrir and cosmos.'' I never heard someone but Ginka talk to you with such passion'' started the wolf'' yes he was a truly gifted boy, changing the hearts of many'' ended the fox'naruto, you have been there for me threw thick and thin sense I got here, so ill make a vow too, I will never let the ones that are dear to me die again' I thought, I looked at the 2 tailed fox that had yellow markings on her and her one black and one white tails, I smiled at her'' ya know cosmos I think the advise you gave earlier will pay off'' she turned into her human form and smiled at me to'' of course, anything for the perfect child'' I frowned at the name she used'' don't call me that'' I growled '' why'' started fenrir'' it suits you, the child that has the perfect core merged within her body, is called the perfect child or the child of a millennium'' I glared at both of them before going out of my mindscape. I woke up and went into my apartment, changed and ate breakfast' I know sensei told us not to eat but, he's not here' I quickly got my stuff and headed to the training grounds.

TIMESKIP
I made it to the training grounds and saw naruto, sakura , and sasuke sitting on a tree waiting for sensei. I went up to them and waved '' hey guys'' I waved '' you're late!'' sakura yelled I smirked remembering what misty said whenever she was late'' sorry I as late I needed I had to run some errands for a women I met'' I smiled '' LIAR'' she yelled then kakashi sensei appeared '' sorry im late'' he apologized'' a black cat crossed my so i had to take the long'' LIAR!'' naruto and sakura yelled, sasuke just stayed silent I sighed. '' well then lets begin'' he said. he put an alarm clock on a rock and set it for noon.'' this is set for noon,'' he then jingled bells infront of us'' your assignment is very simple. you just have to take these bells from me, that's all there is to it'' they jingled again'' if you can't get them by noon you go without lunch'' he continued ignoring naruto's shock i sighed at him and his childish antics.'' you'll be tied to those posts and you will watch as i eat my lunch in front of you'' the three looked at him annoyed I smirked knowing that his trick won't work on me since I ate my lunch.

Kakashi P.O.V
I watched as they looked crestfallen. I then saw [y/n] smirking like an idiot.' she must have ate breakfast anyway, little brat, though that was a smart move'

Your P.O.V
I heard sakura point out'' wait a minuet there's three of us'' which made get an irk mark and growl at her'' so why is there only to bells'' I mumble incoherent things at her while turning away.'' well that way only two of you will be tied to the post and ultimately fail the test, those ones go back to the academy'' he answered while smiling ' I'd like to punch that smile of his face' I thought angry, more towards sakura though.' You're getting frustrated over this little thing, you have lost yourself [y/n]'' fenrir's voice rang in my head I ignored his comment and kept listening.'' then again, all four of you could flunk out too, you can use any weapon including shuriken if you're not prepared to kill me than you won't be able to get the bells '' that triggered something inside me and a shadow cast over my eyes' If you're not prepared to kill me then you won't get the bells' those words repeated in my head. I looked up  at kakashi giving of a little KI. I saw felt flinch a little and the straighten himself'' those weapons are to dangerous sensei'' sakura started '' especially since you couldn't dodge that eraser '' naruto said grinning.'' class clowns are usually the weakest links, you can safely ignore them, lowest scores, losers'' that got me pissed I was abut to lunge at him' DON'T!  you need to calm yourself if you don't then the hidden leaf village will be your enemy' fenrir said
''Yes, listen to fenrir he is right don't repeat your mistake kit'' cosmos's voice added, I stopped and calmed myself.'' when i say start you can begin'' kakashi finished. naruto charged at him with a kunai knife. but in an instant kakashi was right behind naruto with his hand holding naruto's, pointing the knife to the back of his neck. That also got me pissed.' fenrir, cosmos, let me use my eyes, for just this fight' I thought. going into my mindscape' what's in it for us'' fenrir growled'' I will weaken the seal' I said '' on both of you'' they smirked and agreed, I returned to reality to find naruto in the air holding his butt and heading to the direction of a lake'' if you're not prepared to kill me then you won't get the bell'' those words repeated in my mind again. I then noticed i wasn't hearing any of Azreal' azreal you ok?' i thought' nice to know you care' a low voice commented,'i don't but you're more silent than usual'i thought I got no answer from the silent demon phoenix. I decided to drop the subject and took off my headband and revealed my [e/c] eyes. I activated the blood spiral to look into his mind but I was stopped once again' looks like your late sensei knows somethings' azeral commented I narrowed my eyes at him and let myself fall into my blood lust.

kakashi's P.O.V
I finished off sasuke and was heading towards [y/n] when black fire surrounded me.' what black flames!' I thought and looked up there was [y/n] on a tree looking at me with scarlet eyes. I gasped ' those eyes, they only belong to..'  she lunged at me with incredible speed and I took out a kunai and dodged it, she created a crater and she came out as a silver and white pup with scarlet eyes. i could sense the blood lust coming from her and i bet the others will probably notice to she charged at me and quickly lunged and started spinning.' she's using that!' i thought worried. 'if what sandaime said is true then im done for'