Gaara

[y/n] P.O.V
I watched in amusement as sakura chased the boys. I laughed at them. they wen tout of sight and towards an unknown presence. I frowned at that' Annabelle who is that man' I asked.' he is from the suna, probably for the chunin exams' her child voice replied. I looked towards the direction they went and felt another presence.'  watch out brat, he is little shukaku, that demon is very rebellious, but we should probably be able to control him'  fenrir growled though his voice sounded weak and strained.' are you alright?'  I asked him. he growled. ' yes no hurry and contain shukaku, my very presence will be enough to make him back down.'  he said.'   how can you control the tailed beasts.' I asked. ' they all bow down to him, and very soon they will bow down to you [y/n]' Annabelle said to me. I growled knowing I wouldn't get an answer from her If I pressed. I headed to the direction and saw konahomaru being held p by the neck of his shirt by the suna ninja. I ran towards them and grabbed a pebble. I stopped a few feet ahead.'' trekki' I mumbled( shoot) and the pebble went flying towards his hand along with another pebble. the group turned their attention towards me and sasuke.'' [y/n]-chan! you here!'' naruto shouted at me. I nodded and let sasuke handle the conversation. I looked at the tree sasuke was on and my eyes met with a pair of foam green ones.' shukaku' I thought. I saw his eyes widen for a second then harden. I felt shukaku stir inside him, I growled at him. and instantly shukaku's stirring chakra stopped. I noticed someone beside him and saw Annabelle watching me intently. I looked at the othe r ninjas who were starring at sasuke, well one was scowling. '' kankuro, you are a disgrace to our village'' the boy with green eyes said emotionlessly. I glared at him a bit.' so you noticed?'' she asked intently. I nodded slightly.' yeah, he is very unstable, and he can control the sand' I analyzed. she nodded and continued to watch as well.'' I'm sorry for any problems my comrade caused you'' he said to us.'' no worries'' I said coldly. his gaze turned to me.'' who are you?'' he asked, before I could respond sasuke stepped in'' why do you want to know?'' he asked with a bit of venom.'' and who are you as well?'' he asked.'' sasuke uchiha'' he answered. his green eyes landed on me again.'' and you?'' he asked.

3rd person P.O.V
'' and you?'' he asked [y/n], sasuek glared and grabbed [y/n]'s wrist and pulled her to his chest. she blushed slightly, and naruto and sakura glared.'' you don't need to know'' sasuke said. [y/n] put her hands on his chest making him shiver and she pulled away'' I'm [y/n] [l/n]'' she said to him. the boy nodded'' I am gaara sabaku'' he said then turned around.'' hey I bet your want to know my name'' naruto asked gaara. gaara turned to face him'' I couldn't care less'' he said and stalked off.' gaara sabaku' [y/n] thought. she glared a bit' the jinchuriki of the 1 tails, interesting'