The truth

[y/n] P.O.V
I was waiting for kakashi sensei to wake up, I looked at him'' thank goodness you're dead'' I mumbled and touched his forehead, I then walked out of the room to check on the others. when I came back I noticed he was awake'' are you ok sensei?'' I asked, he looked at me '' no, I wont be able to move for a week'' he said while sitting up'' then you shouldn't move around for a while'' a voice said from the entrance we turned our heads and saw that tsunami was coming in.'' okay'' kakashi said and laid back down, the other must have heard him because they came in too,'' sensei's awake'' naruto said I nodded at him. sakura walked up to him '' sharingan is amazing, but it puts a lot of strain on the body, 'm not sure whether its good or bad'' she said'' both'' I answered bored'' I'm sorry'' kakashi sensei apologized, I chuckled. '' you should be, you got us worried'' I said while smiling softly.'' but you defeated such a strong ninja we should be okay for a while'' tazuna added.' I don't think it was that easy especially since, there was another presence very close to the battle' I thought while narrowing my eyes.'' by the way who was that boy with the mask'' sakura asked'' boy with the mask'' I asked curious, naruto looked at me'' yeah after kakashi sensei killed zabuza there was boy with a mask that took him away, he said he was a tracker nin'' I looked at him shocked'' you sure he said tracker ninja'' I almost yelled at him, he nodded, I clicked my tounge'' typical'' I mumbled'' he had a mask o f a pursuing ninja, from a special squad in the village hidden in the mist's anbu'' he said to them '' a special squad'' they asked' special squad, my ass' I thought angrily. I decide to enter my mindscape.

I looked around the so called cave. I walked until I noticed stairs going down somewhere, I looked to the left to see that there were steps going up stairs.' finally came did you'' a voice called I looked to the right ad saw azreals chakra cage. I looked at the demon phoenix'' why do I have the sharingan, and why does it look so different.'' I asked the beast, it laughed and I covered my ears'' you never seize to amaze me with you naivety, well I f you must know, I was the one who gave the sharingan to the very first uchiha''   I looked at him in shock ''you see the man was named Indra and he seaked  power and I gave it to him after his father chose his younger brother as his successor, he already possessed the sharingan you see my sharingan the one I gave to his grandmother, he pleaded to me to make him some new eyes, ones that can kill. so I gave the his eyes a bit more power, the sharingan was originally like yours, the color of purple with black toma marks, but he tainted his eyes and so they took on the color red'' I looked at him with my jaw dropped,''and did you do anything about it'' I asked he shook his feathery head'' I put a limit on what the body can handle on the sharingan, only my jinchuriki can go beyond those limits, that is why you have the blood spiral, it is red because you tainted it by massacring your entire village, if you didn't they probably would have been the same color as your sharingan,'' he said I nodded to him'' so what happens if I combine those doujustu's '' I asked he chuckled'' you'll need a lot more power to combine chakra natures even more so to combine kekkei genkais....but you are different, your chakra comes from me, your chakra is white like mine, we are more connected then you think perfect child'' he growled'' who was that women that spoke to me when I was talking to Gin,'' I asked he narrowed his eyes for some reason'' her name is Ayano, she is Gin's reincarnation and you are hers. you see she died the moment you were born, a defending the leaf village on its most darkest day''   he said with venom dripping in his voice I glared at him. I stood up and walked up the stairs, I entered another floor, and I saw fenrir's cage '' is it true that Azreal gave the first uchiha the power of the sharingan'' I asked it, he nodded his head I growled '' he 's planning something'' I said with a hiss fenrir laughed'' he's not the only threat you have brat, you're forgetting about cosmos and I, just because we cant hurt you doesn't mean your safe, I mean with that sanity of your coming loose I better watch my back when I turn 14'' he said his wolf eyes sparkling with mischief. I blinked at him then glared and exited my mindscape thinking on what the beast had said.