Shikamaru and [y/n]

3rd person P.O.V
[y/n] looked at Sasuke and his now activated sharingan. 
"Are you alright?" She asked him. He nodded and smiled slightly,a slight pink blush on his cheeks. [y/n] looked at Naruto and Sakura.
"Are you two alright?" [y/n] asked. Naruto nodded and smiled at her. Sakura slightly glared, jealous that [y/n] was the one to save Sasuke instead of her.
"Thanks [y/n]-chan!" Naruto cheered. [y/n] smiled she nodded to him and patted his head softly. He grinned and closed his eyes. [y/n] looked to the trees.
"Well I have to go now." [y/n] said. Naruto nodded moving away from her pets.
"Good luck [y/n]-chan." He said. [y/n] nodded she took off into the trees. She looked around and tried to look for her next opponents. 

"Eww Choji don't eat it!!" Ino screamed from distance. [y/n] rolled her eyes at the sound of her voice. She then smirked.'Found my next opponents' She thought. She landed in front of them. She held up a kunai and faced them.
"Give me your scroll." She ordered. Ino laughed.
"Yeah right. You were even worse than Naruto, theres no way you could defeat me, And I like that you got rid of that ugly headband." Ino smirked. She laughed and she charged towards her. [y/n] smirked she released her chakra making Ino stop dead. Ino's eyes were wide with horror.'What is this?...' She thought terrified. She looked at Shikamaru and Choji and saw that they weren't fazed. She looked at [y/n] again. To her horror [y/n] had her blood spiral activated. Ino then fell back unconscious along with Shikamaru and Choji. [y/n] stepped towards them and grabbed the scroll from Ino. [y/n] clicked her tongue in annoyance.
"Damn, same scroll." [y/n] mumbled. She looked at the bodies of team 10 and sighed. She dragged their bodies under a tree. She stayed with them and noticed that Shikamaru start to twitch. He opened his eyes groggily and looked at [y/n].
"[y/n]." He mumbled. [y/n] smiled at him kindly. He blushed seeing her smile.'W-wow [y/n]'s smile is beautiful.' He thought. [y/n] stood up.
"Well You guys are okay now so I'll get going." [y/n] mumbled. Shikamaru grabbed her hand.

[y/n]'s P.O.V
I felt Shikamaru grab my hand. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He averted his gaze away from mine.
"S-stay for a bit." He mumbled. I looked at him confused.
"Why?" I asked him. He rubbed his other hand behind his neck.
"Well...I need help watching over these two." Shikamaru quickly lied. I nodded and sat down beside him. He let go of my hand and relaxed. I looked at the forest.
"How did we get here?" He said breaking the silence between us. I shrugged.
"Dunno." I replied. He nodded. He laid down and looked at me.
"Why did you wear that headband over your eyes?" He asked. I hugged my knees to my chest and cast my eyes down.'Never take it off...' Those words rang in my head.
"If its alright with you, I don't wish to talk about it yet." I answered truthfully. He nodded his head.
"May I ask where you're from?" He asked. I glanced at him for a moment before looking forward. 
"The village hidden in the moon." I answered. He raised an eyebrow.
"Where is that?" He asked. I didn't answer. He took it as a cue to drop the subject. I looked down and kept to my own thoughts. I then felt a hand at the top of my head. I cast my eyes to Shikamaru.
"Hopefully I  can gain your trust someday, so you can tell me these things when you need to talk to someone." He muttered, his eyes away from mine. I smiled at him and nodded. I cupped his cheek and I grinned at him.
"No problem Shikamaru-kun." I said. His eyes widened at the honorific I used.
"You don't have to make a big deal about it." Shikamaru mumbled looking away. I giggled at him. I then heard Ino shuffle, I looked at her and saw her open her eyes. I turned back to Shikamaru.
"See ya." I said,quickly I kissed his cheek and jumped off.

Shikamaru smiled watching his crush go. He always wanted to get to know her, but she always stuck with Naruto. He was always transed by [y/n]'s hair, it was beautiful. He stood up and crossed his arms behind his neck.'You're so troublesome [y/n]' Shikamaru thought. He looked at Ino and saw her smirking.
"Shikamaru has a girlfriend!!" She screamed. Shikamaru blushed. He looked at away.
"No, I don't." He stated.'Man, what a drag.'