Zabuza momochi

[y/n] P.O.V
I  was bored. we were walking for hours.'' guys when do we  stop'' I whined cutely. I saw the boys blush and glare at each other.'' hey you guys what up with you'' I asked them. I saw them tense and quickly answered'' nothing!'' then glare at each other again. I sighed and walked to kakashi while glaring at sakura cause she was glaring at me'' sensei'' I yawned'' hmm'' he said'' can you  carry me'' I asked while yawning again. he looked at me for a split second then turned to face forward again.'' n-no'' he stuttered ' not him too' I internally groaned.' ha ha you oblivious child, so much for the prodigy [y/n]' fenrir laughed in my head.  I narrowed my eyes' I sense two other scents than our own' I thought, then I saw a puddle I saw kakashi look at it too we looked at each other and pretended like nothing happened' why are you not telling them' cosmos said, I looked at sasuke and naruto and sakura' because, they need to learn the true danger of missions' I thought in reply. she laughed along with azreal and fenrir. I rolled my eyes at them.' mhh I wonder who that women's voice was?. she didn't sound old, she sounded young like Gin. well I'm surprised Gin looks they way he does what does he look like 17? 20 maybe? ' well Gin was immortal. he couldn't age more than 20 so that's why'' azreal said 'huh maybe I'm like that?'
I thought.  i
 listened for any sign of answer from the three beasts but got no answer. I pouted and noticed that the people were about to attack. quickly I lifted a kunai and teleported behind the enemy's. i saw that their chains ripped kakashi sensei apart' I know its fake but, still hurts to see it' I thought while cringing a bit. I noticed that the enemy was about to attack naruto '' no'' I mumbled I went as fast as I could and deflected the claws. I looked at the person and activated my runestar. he screamed and passed out. I sighed that I didn't kill him. I turned to naruto and hugged him while kakashi was tying up the others. I nuzzled into his neck and breathed in his scent'' please don't make me worry like that again'' I whispered. he hugged me back'' promise'' he replied I pulled away and smiled at him. he blushed and smiled back.'' hey'' started sasuke'' your not hurt are you, scaredy- cat'' he mocked.' hey your not afraid are you [y/n] you scaredy-cat' my teammates voice rang through my ears. I looked at sasuke with hurt in my eyes. I saw his eyes widen a bit before he frowned I turned around and started walking towards the woods.' damn sasuke, he had to tease naruto like that, if only sasuke knew how much stronger naruto is to him'  I looked at the sky' though I would have probably said the same thing if i were still 5, sasuke has been taught that only the strong  surviv like i have' i sighed,' well I can't help naruto with this. getting sasuke to respect him is something he must do on his own' i waled back and found kakashi folding up naruto's wounded hand. I went over to them and waved '' yo'' i said casually. they looked at me well sakura glared. and naruto hugged me. but i didn't hug back. I just kept waking forward, but my vision got blurry' wh-whats going on' i thought before darkness surrounded me.
Kakashi's P.O.V
I watched as my student walked ahead of us, i saw her start to sway and knew what was happening. I ran and caught her than carried her bridal-style. I looked at her unconscious face.' the seal is weakening greatly. at this rate she won't have enough time to prepare' I looked at my other students'' she'll be fine, just a little tired'' I said casually. I saw relief wash over them mostly the boys.'' lets go'' I said and started walking forward. I got on the boat with everyone and sat [y/n] beside me. we started rowing and I asked tazuna about the mission. I felt that [y/n] was starting to stir but she didn't open her eyes, she had a painful look on her face like she witnessed something horrible' I wonder what's going in her mind I thought and looked at tazuna one again. when we saw the bridge I heard naruto yell'' wow it huge!'' I sweatdropped and sighed while the boatman was scolding him. when we got off I picked up [y/n] again and we were off to tazuna's house. I saw naruto shoot a kunai at a random place '' naruto, those are kunai knives they are very dangerous they are not toys'' I scolded and I saw him do it again. he shot a white rabbit' that rabbit has a white coat, for winter, it was bred inside for using as a substitution jutsu'i thought and heard the sound of a sword being thrown at us'' everyone duck!'' I yelled we all ducked and I quickly handed [y/n] to sasuke. I turned to see who it was and realized who it was right away.'' well, well if it isn't zabuza momochi'' I said. he looked at me'' kakashi the copy cat ninja, sorry but you need to hand over the old man''