Sandaime and [y/n]'s talk

Your P.O.V
I couldn't sleep I was thinking about what gin said.
FLASHBACK
well then lets begin'' he said I looked at him ha sat down on a broken house and patted the spot next to him. I sat down with him.'' well lets see I started my life when I was 4, that was the age I went to an academy, about a month later I became a genin. though just like you I figured out the villagers were only pretending.'' I looked down '' so I came to the leaf, there a met Cynthia and the legendary sanin'' I looked at him shocked ''you met Cynthia!'' I screeched, he sweatdropped '' yes she was also my wife'' my eyes were saucers when he said those words, I looked at him blankly,'' continue'' I said boredly, getting over my fit' so bi polar'' gin thought. his eye twitching. he sighed '' well I trained with them for a while before...'' before what'' I pressed he frowned'' before I trained with darcia.'' I looked at him shocked '' y-you learned form darcia'' he shook his head '' no, he was my teammate along with Jing(JEENG) and our sensei Ame'' he looked at me sadly'' him and I were like brothers and we trained every day, so him and I went on a journey for three long years to train.'' '' when I came back I thought I was the strongest in pure strength, so I challenged Jing'' I looked at him interested'' did you get beat'' I asked he nodded and laughed embarrassed'' yeah I got beat to a pulp,'' he looked at me and smiled'' that when I saw that Jing beat me because he was strong in both mind and body, so he was able to make, chakra balls'' '' chakra balls?'' I repeated, he nodded '' the energy in yourself focused on the palm of your hand and that energy must be completely pure, you must have no doubts or regrets or it kills you.'' I gasped and stood up'' why would anyone make such a technique'' I said '' I did'' he answered, I saw him stand up and hold out his hand then he breathed deeply and blue energy started to form around his hand'' I awed in amazement, I was swirling light blue energy the size of the palm and it looked like a solid blue sphere.'' wow '' I said, he chuckled and then the chakra turned purple and bits of green energy started forming. '' like  plasma ball '' I said '' kind of, though look more closely'' he said I looked and the inside of the ball was surrounded by green and black flame though they were contained inside the blue sphere and in the very center was a ball of compressed energy, it was pure white'' oh, so that white center must be your spirit and everything else must be the power'' he smiled and nodded,'' that must take a lot of chakra, but enemy's will hear it right away because of the level of chakra'' I said '' listen he brought the ball near my ear, I couldn't hear anything not the swirl of chakra or the power. I looked up at him'' it doesn't make a noise'' he laughed'' of course it does its just so high pitched that even dogs couldn't hear it, its truly a silent killer'' did Jing manage to create this'' I asked he shook his head'' no what Jing was able to do was create chakra balls for every chakra nature, and a special technique that went along with it'' he looked at his orb'' this is merely a fraction of what Jing can create, I never thought that our weakest link could have power on par with mine'' he then cancelled the jutsu.'' Jing was able to control all elements and mix them together to get yang energy and yin energy, only the hermit sage was able to do that'' I looked at him'' hermit siege'' he laughed '' that's another story, now back to what I was saying, after I discovered this I was on par with Jing. after that I decided to stay in the leaf with Cynthia, then we had our son'' he smiled then frowned'' [y/n], all 10 tails hosts must suffer extreme pain both mentally and physically. I looked down my bangs covering my eyes'' why'' I mumbled then I felt a burning sensation on my neck, I looked at where the seal was located and it started to glow'' you have a week'' a woman's voice said to me she sounded young like Gin'' you have a week to, see the world and then time will be up, you will forever wear that headband unless you control the beast'' time stopped and I was back to reality.
END OF FLASHBACK
I looked at the window and went for a walk. I climbed on top of the hokage faces stood on top of the fourth's head'' you really look like Gin''  I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see sandaime walking towards me.'' so you found out'' he asked beside me'' yeah'' I replied'' so you know his technique'' I looked at  the stars'' yeah, I couldn't believe that such power existed'' he chuckled '' you are stronger than him, you have his and Ayano's power sealed inside of you'' I looked at him'' yeah, but it comes with a price'' he frowned deeply'' yes I now, I knew everything from the start.'' this peeked my interest I looked ahead '' so do you know who my parents are'' the third hokage tensed and he cleared his throat and looked away'' I'm afraid I have no information about that'' I smiled at him and laughed, wholeheartedly '' you're a terrible liar'' I said in between laughs, he laughed with me, when I finally calmed down I looked at him'' well I'll know one day, thank you sandaime'' he smiled and ruffled my hair'' no problem'' '' well I better get to sleep'' I said he nodded and we headed our separate ways