First exam pt 1

[y/n]'s P.O.V
I made my way to the school. I met up with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. I waved at them lazily. We went inside the school.There we found a guy getting beaten by two chuunins. I growled under my breath.'That kid can fight back, so why doesn't he?' I thought.
"Your trying to take the chuunin exam with that kind of level?" The first guy mocked.
"Why don't you go home kids?" The second one asked. 
"Please let us through." The girl holding the beaten guy said. I clicked my tongue.'They're using genjustu. How annoying.' I thought. I sniffed the air 
"We'll pass through, and dissipate the illusion you created." Sasuke said.
"Oh, so you figured it out, but just knowing isn't enough." The first guy said. He aimed a kick at Sasuke, quickly I jumped an caught one leg while the boy who got beat caught the other. All eyes were on us. I let go and so did the kid.
"Hey, you broke the promise." Someone said walking up to him. It was the boy and the girl that were beside the kid who blocked Sasuke's kick.
"You were the one that said that we shouldn't bring any attention to us by doing something that stands out." The boy with white eyes said.
"But..." The other boy said looking at us. He looked at Sakura and blushed. I chuckled.
"Looks like you've got an admirer." I mocked. She glared at me. I noticed the kid with white eyes, eyes on me. I looked at him but he quickly looked away. I raise an eyebrow.'Whats up with him.' I thought. He walked up to Sakura.
"My name is Rock-Lee you're Sakura-San right?" He asked her. I patted her head.
"In the flesh." I stated.
"Lets go out together! I'll protect you with my life!" He said grinning. I chuckled. Sakura looked disgusted.
"No way." She said. I looked at her with slight irritation.Rock-Lee looked depressed. I went up to him and patted his shoulder.
"Don't worry about it." I said to him. He blinked at me like he just noticed my presence. He grabbed my hands.
"Will you be mine?" He asked me. I looked at him confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked him. Before he spoke Sasuke interrupted.
"She's not interested in you." He said coldly while glaring at Rock-Lee. I sighed.
"I'll think about it." I said calmly. Rock-Lee's eyes sparkled.
"Of course!" He said. I noticed that all three boys were giving death glares to Rock-Lee. 'Why are they...Wait! Don't tell me they!...' I thought. I gulped knowing why they were acting strange.'Sakura will kill me.' I thought miserably.
"Hey you two there identify yourselves." The kid with white eyes said.
"You're suppose to identify yourself before you say that." Sasuke countered. I sighed at him.
"[l/n] [y/n]." I said to him while holding out a hand. The kid with white eyes blushed and was about to take it before Sasuke dragged me away. I looked over and saw Naruto sad.
"No one cares about me." He mumbled. I went over to him and patted his back.
"I care about you don't worry." I said. He smiled at me and hugged me. We then headed towards the third floor.

"I'm going to go out for a moment." I said and left. I landed on the roof where I quickly hurled. I looked to see that I puked black blood once again. I felt unbelievable pain in my right arm too.

"You're venturing well."  A voice said startling me. I looked up to see a man with straight raven hair and purple eyes.

"Azreal." I growled