First exam pt 2

3rd person P.O.V
"Azreal." [y/n] growled. Azreal smirked his purple eyes shining in amusement.
"How is you know my identity?" Azreal asked. [y/n] narrowed her eyes but said nothing.
"Not gonna tell me eh?" Azreal said. He appeared in front of her."I have a task for you." He said. [y/n] growled.
"Why should I listen to you!" [y/n] snarled. Azreal rolled his eyes.
"We have a contract. It was made the moment you were born by...you." He said. [y/n] looked at him stunned.
"W-what?" She asked. Azreal stepped forward and put a hand on her shoulder.
"When your mother was in labor, I decided to attack the village. I was on the outskirts when Ayano showed up to stop me. We were battling and I was able kill her. My plan was to revive her and make her my slave for eternity and when I was going to do that a little voice stopped me...Your voice." He said. [y/n] was at a loss for words.
"You told me that YOU were going to be my slave in exchange for Ayano's safety. I accepted, 10 tails was speaking for you, you knew what was going on because of Fenrir. So that was our contract towards each other. But...Before I killed Ayano she placed a paralyses jutsu on me. I knew there were people after me so I went inside you for protection." Azreal finished.[y/n] looked at Azreal mortified.
"S-so I-I..." She trailed off. Azreal nodded. He lifter her chin so she was looking at his purple eyes.
"You are my slave now...But, I will make you my student. All you have to do so that could happen is...Fake you death." He said. [y/n] gulped at the thought. She nodded her head.
"What do I call you?" She asked Azreal coldly. Azreal ruffled her head.
"Master, will be fine." He said.[y/n] nodded and headed for the door to go back into the building.
"Alluka will be your personal helper like Annabelle is to me." Azreal said. Just then Annabelle appeared though she wasn't covered in blood, for once. [y/n] nodded her head at Annabelle with dead-eyes.
"Does the hokage know about this?" [y/n] asked. Azreal shook his head.
"No, they only know that you're turning into the 10 tails, nothing more." He said."Also, Gin will be teaching along side me." Azreal said. [y/n] nodded and she opened the door and went in the building.

She climbed down the stairs and saw Rock-Lee and another guy similar looking to him crying and hugging each other. She eyed the two. And she went towards the room 301 without greeting her friends.
"Hey [y/n]-chan are you okay/" Naruto asked her concerned. [y/n] nodded and kept walking. Naruto looked at her concerned. They went towards the room and Kakashi was waiting  for them.

[y/n]'s P.O.V
I looked at Kakashi-sensei calmly as he wished us luck. As i was about to walk in a hand grabbed my shoulder stopping me.
"Are you alright?" My sensei asked me concerned. I blushed a bit now knowing the truth.
"Y-yeah." I stuttered. And I walked in. The room was crowded and I looked through all the applicants.
'Keep calm." Azreal's voice rang my head. I nodded slightly. I saw Gaara staring at me a growled at him. He avoided my gaze after that. i looked ta my team and saw that Sasuke was being hugged by Ino. Sasuke glanced at me for a moment, I raised an eyebrow at him. I went over to Naruto and stood beside him."Pretty intimidating huh?" I asked him. He nodded at me. I felt Akamaru sniffing me I looked at it. Kiba looked at me.
"[-[y/n] is that you?"  Kiba asked me. I smiled at him and nodded. I noticed a pink tint in his cheeks.'Him too huh.' I thought. Ino glanced at me.
"Hey [y/n] are you trying to look good for my Sasuke-kun ." Ino accused. I looked at her coldly.
"You can keep him, I'm not interested." I said. Unnoticed by me Sasuke's face fell as he heard me say that. 
"Good to see you [y/n]." Shino greeted. I nodded my head in acknowledgment.
"Hello [-[y/n]-s-san." Hinata greeted. I grinned at her and nodded. A man with silver hair came up to us. He later introduced himself as Kabuto. He smelled of snake. I knew he was lying to them.

"These cards tell me everything about the people here." He said. Sasuke went up to him.
"I would like to see Rock-Lee, Gaara and [y/n]." He said. I looked at Kabuto. He explained Rock-Lee then Gaara.
"[y/n] [l/n]. Much of it is unknown except that she's from the village hidden in the moon." Kabuto said with amazement. He looked ta me and smiled. I entered his mind and searched his memories.

"Orochimaru huh?" I mumbled, just loud enough for only him to hear. He tensed and I smirked. Just then some sound ninja came. The declared that they would be chuunin. They looked at me and aimed a punch. Something stirred and he stopped abruptly. His eyes wide and fearful. He backed up and gulped. I looked at him through my bangs with my wolf's eye. He backed up more and walked away with his friends. I looked over at Kabuto. I leaned down.
"Get up. You're fine." I mumbled to his ear. The examiner came in and led us to a room. I was sitting beside the guy with the painted face and some other ninja. They handed us the test and it began. I read over the questions'So they want us to cheat.' I thought. I looked at Ibiki and entered his mind. He put up barriers but I fused my mind with some of my black chakra. It broke his barriers and I searched for answers I made sure that I didn't hurt him. I wrote all the answers down and turned my paper over. I zoned out and talked t Cosmos.

'How are you doing?"
'Good, though truthfully I an quite scared of you now."
'And why is that Cosmos?" 
'You are the 10 tails now, Every tailed beast will bow down to you, you are a god.'
'I guess, though I think  will be different after I finish my training with Azreal.'
'If anything you will e more fierce, You will be able to control all demons. You will also be able to use Yang and Yin chakra. That will happen when you control your chakra without inflicting harm on yourself.'
'See ya'
'Bye'
 I exited my mind and saw that Ibiki was explaining the 10 question. I saw that Naruto was about to raise his hand.
"Naruto." I whispered  to him. He slightly looked back, I grinned ta him and he grinned back. After Naruto yelled that he wasn't gonna give up the window broke and out came a girl with purple hair.
"My name is Anko and I'll be your examiner for the second test." She said. I looked at her suspiciously.'She smells of snake as well. She smells of Orochimaru.'  I thought. She glanced at me and her eyes went wide. She started at me before looking at all of us.