" Islamic religion ? " - I asked .

" Yeah , they are Muslims . "- he replied with a smile .

" Muslims ? "- I asked again .

" We are just fifty feet away , you can ask the woman all the questions you wish to ask while I ask a few questions for myself . "- He replied with a smirk and jogged ahead of me.

We reached there in laughter , Mark requested to speak with Mr. Saeed. In approval he got up and headed to a corner in the recreation room .

" Good afternoon Ma'am "- I greeted as I took a seat as by her request .

" Afternoon my dear , "- she replied instantly doubting my greeting , should I have greeted her with what Miss . Summer did ?

" I'm sorry ... "- I was cut short .

" Don't worry , it's fine . Why are you here ? "- she got straight to the point .

" I - I just wanted to learn a bit more about your religion , " I replied .

" That's interesting ! And what exactly do you want to know ? " She said with a smile .

" Like why the hijab ? "- I asked .

" I just wear it to please Allah ( S. W. T ), it's refreshing you know , the feeling of safety and comfort , the warmth and the contentment that you are pleasing to the Almighty's sight "- she began with a sigh and a happy smile .

" My mom did teach me about God though , "- I mostly said to myself .

" He's the same "- she said with a smile .

" That's intriguing , "- I replied .

" We have been given instructions from Allah ( S . W . T. ) , For instance the wearing of modest clothes to prevent the eyes of men from sinning .
Since it's haraam , "- she continued .

" And what does that mean ? "

" Haraam means something forbidden while Halal means something allowed by the Almighty . " - she explained .

" So what do you have to do if you want to become a Muslim ? "- I asked .

" Lailaha illala Muhamadu Rasulilla Salalahu Alayhi Wassalam , I accept Allah and deem him the only one true God as well as his holy messanger ; Prophet Muhammed ( S . A . W ) . "- she said .

" Ehnn "- I exclaimed by the alien words she just recited .

" But you must first find peace in your heart , you still have hate for your father , Scarlet ! Be forgiving because everything happens for a reason by the will of Allah . Set yourself free . Islam is a religion of peace .
LOVE FOR ALL , HATRED FOR NONE . "- she informed as she stood up , kissed my forehead and sighed .

" Thank you... "- I was cut short by the falling woman in a hijab .

" Someone help ! "- I screamed .

My friends came to help while Beatrice rushed to get an available nurse in this building .

She came back with a nurse a few minutes later and helped us rush her into a hospital room .

We waited outside while I went to comfort her husband .

" In Sha Allah , I know she will be alright . "- he rather began to encourage me .

" In Sha Allah ? " - I repeated questionly .

" If Allah wills it , "- he replied . I nodded and observed him silently pray in his hands .

I turned back to look at the door and hoped his wife would be fine .

" Haleema must really like you ; my wife . "- he said with a warm smile .

" I like her too , "- I replied.

" I should have paid more attention to her when she complained about her frequent headaches , "- he mumbled to himself .

30 minutes later .

Mrs . Haleema's stabled health was announced by the doctor after waiting for so long .

We bid our farewells and later signed out at the receptionist .

" Nathaniel, where were you ! "- I heard her scold as Beatrice signed .

" I went to do something for ... "- he was cut short by the furious receptionist ; I'm guessing his mother .

" Sit down and eat your salad ! "- she demanded .

" Sorry about that , "- she directed at us while I took my pen to sign as well .

" The elderly have been meeting their maker frequently nowadays and it's almost alarming , " - she explained with a smile .

" That's sad ,"- I replied .

" As if their relatives know ,they are about to die soon . "- she shook her head in amusement and apologized .

We left the place in a hurry so we could catch up on our studies , just two days more and I'll finally be attending my first prom !

A/N
Who's ready for prom ! * Evil laughs with a creepy smile while I stare at you * .