☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 44☆(𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕡𝕥.5)

Magsimula sa umpisa

They were now in front of the garage, and Sakura went inside to pick two random gifts. The presents belonged to Shikamaru and Choji. That was perfect because they both live near each other so they shouldn't take much time to deliver. Sakura made her way back to Sasori, the two gifts in her arms.
"Pass me the gifts, I'll put them in the front basket." Sasori said.
Sakura handed both gifts over and they fit in perfectly.
"Alright, we're going now. You don't have a helmet so you're gonna wear mine." Sasori said, putting the dark red helmet on Sakura.
"Oh ok." Sakura said as Sasori put the helmet on for her. It smelled exactly like Sasori, like wood and cinnamon.
"Alright. Hold on tight because I'm gonna go fast." Sasori said.
"That's what he said" Sakura laughed.
"If you don't shut up with the middle school jokes, I'll be telling you the same thing tonight" Sasori winked.
His flirting only gained him a slap on the back, provided by Sakura of course~!

"Who is the first person we're going to?" Sasori asked.
"The Nara's, after we'll visit Choji's family and then go back home." Sakura explained.
"Alright, let's go!" Sasori said, speeding on his motorcycle.

"And here we are, do you want to go and deliver it? Or do you want me to come with you?" Sasori asked.
"You can come with me, Shisui always does." Sakura smiled.
"Hmph. You talk quite a lot about those Uchiha's don't you?" Sasori scolded.
"Well duh. I live with them. You're not jealous are you?" Sakura asked, already walking to the houses front step.
"Extremely jealous, actually." Sasori huffed with annoyance.
"Aww poor baby." Sakura said rolling her eyes, and pressing the doorbell three times.

"Ah? Hello?" A woman with brown hair stepped out.
"Hello Mrs. Nara! I'm Shikamaru's friend and I came to deliver his gift! Oh and that's my friend Sasori." Sakura introduced herself and Sasori.
"Ah! Shikamaru never told me he had a girlfriend!" The woman laughed.
"He most certainly does not." Sasori firmly said.
"Not yet anyways, haha.... right Mrs. Nara?" Sakura awkwardly laughed.
"Oh you won't be single for long! You're absolutely stunning! And call me Yoshino dear." Yoshino said.
"Sure thing Yoshino!" Sakura smiled.
"Would you like to come inside? Shikamaru isn't awake yet though. But I give you permission to burst into his room and yell at him to wake up, that's what I do." Yoshino shrugged and giggled.
"Really! That'd be an honor!" Sakura squealed with excitement.
"Go ahead dear." Yoshino giggled.
"And Sasori, follow me to the living room where Shikaku and I are having breakfast." Yoshino said.
"Alright." Sasori reluctantly went with the woman.

Sakura went up the stairs, and peeked into the second door on the left. Yes. She found Shikamaru's room! Now, how is she gonna wake him up...? She could drag him out of bed, or make a lot of noise, or jump up and down on his bed. Jumping up and down on his bed sounded like the least work, so that's Sakura's plan.

She slowly entered the room, Tan painted room, with wooden furniture, bits or green here and there. She was amused by the ceiling, it was painted to look like a sky, with a lot of clouds. Looking back down, she saw Shikamaru sleeping in what was about a queen sized bed. The sheets and blankets were either green or white, regardless, she began crawling on the bed, starting with her right knee, then left knee, slowly bringing up her right and left arm, at this point she was on all fours.
"What are you doing?" A sleepy voice called out.
Sakura stayed in place like a dear starring at headlights.
"Well?" Shikamaru huffed.
"I was gonna wake you up? Your mother gave me permission to." Sakura explained.
"Of course, how troublesome, it's way too early in the morning, aren't you tired Sakura?" Shikamaru yawned.
"Only a little but it's nothing—" Sakura was stopped when Shikamaru pulled her down to the bed, embracing her in a hug.
"Then let us sleep longer." Shikamaru said before falling fast asleep with the Pinkette in his arms, much like a toddler hugging its teddy bear tightly.
"Shikamaru-?" Sakura asked.
"H-hey! I have to get home soon! There's no way you feel asleep that fast!" Sakura said.
Shikamaru just lightly snored.
"Ugh- well maybe a quick 5 minute nap is ok.." Sakura said before drifting into sleep.