☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9☆

After a few minutes, and walking in the hallways. Gaara and Sakura both arrived to the HSC room, when Gaara opened the door for Sakura she thanked him, but then hissed at the people inside. The Akatsuki of course it had to be them! She didn't bother to make eye-contact with them, instead she grabbed Gaara by the hand and lead them to a table where they could sit together.
"....um Sakura...? Is everything alright?" Gaara asked.
"Just peachy". Sakura grouched.

This class was basically just a study period, but if needed upperclassmen could help the younger grades with their questions or concerns.
Gaara began working on some biology homework, he wasn't too good with the class, but he was certainly not the worst.
Sakura on the other hand decided to work on Kakashi's English homework. And Kami knows she needed help with English, the homework he assigned was to create a couple of poems. Sakura inwardly cringed because she never understood the meaning behind poems.
She needed help, it was obvious. She would have to call one of the upperclassmen over so that they could help her. It's either that or fail her first English assignment at the school. That was definitely not gonna happen.
She sighed in defeat, and raised her hand.
"Yes... Sakura?" It was Itachi who answered her.
"I need help." Sakura said in a low tone, embarrassed clearly.
Itachi made his way over to the table Gaara and Sakura were seated at, and pulled up a chair next to Sakura.
"And what is it that you need help with...?" Itachi asked.
"English." Sakura said pointing to the mess of papers on her table.
"Poems...huh?" Itachi said raising an eyebrow.
She nodded her head in response.
"Poems aren't that hard Sakura-Chan, they are like sophisticated words or sentences that you have to find the meaning behind, breaking it down so you understand it. You're assignment is to write a poem correct?" Itachi asked.
She nodded her head once more.
"Alright well first thing, what is your poem going to be about?" Itachi asked.
"I kinda wanted to do it about potential in people." Sakura responded.
"Alright so write some things down and I'll review it ok?" Itachi said.
"Yeah." Was her response.
Sakura picked up her pencil hesitantly, and began writing.
'Finding the heart'
'Among the facts,
Hidden between the lines.
Now here, now there
That elusive heart of the matter resides.
Once discovered that material
Makes sense.
Knowing what it's all about
Aids considerably understanding.
Comprehension follows swiftly.
Seeking, then finding
The heart is itself the goal.
Upon which learning is based.
It takes effort and practice,
And above a desire.
To live what?
Our potential!'

Sakura cringed, she was about to crumble her paper when a hand grabbed her wrist, she looked up and saw Itachi motioning for her to hand over the paper. She gave it to him reluctantly and shrunk in her seat as he studied it.
"This is a very good poem... why did you try and throw it away?" Itachi asked.
"I don't know." Was her response.
"Well you definitely have the potential to do good things, you shouldn't second guess yourself. Be more confident in your words. Your confidence will be your first step, then you'll see that you'll take off on your own. Free with no worries much like a leaf flowing through the fall wind." Itachi said.
Sakura gaped, her mouth an 'o' shape.
"I took nearly the whole period trying to write a poem and you practically made one up mentally!" Sakura sulked.
Itachi couldn't help but chuckle towards her reaction.
Then the bell rung, and the students were free to enjoy the rest of their day.
Before Sakura left Itachi walked up to Sakura and gave her a hug, and whispered to her,
"Remember you have so much potential. Even enough potential to be a future Mrs. Uchiha."
Then he walked away, leaving Sakura red faced.
That's when she turned around and saw Gaara witnessing the scene, and he was growling inwardly.
"Eh... Gaara are you alright?" Sakura asked.
"I'm fine don't worry."
"Shall I accompany you to your dorm?" Gaara asked.
"Yes please! I can't wait to just collapse on my bed for a well deserved nap!" Sakura said happily, throwing her arms up before taking Gaara's hand into her's.
"At this rate you'll be just like Shikamaru... so your aiming to be a Mrs. Nara?" Gaara asked rolling his eyes playfully, of course he didn't think that last name suited her.
Sakura just blushed as a reaction and said nothing.
Finally they arrived to her and Neji's dorm, and he bid her a farewell, making his way to his own dorm.
Sakura was so tired that she just, threw her bag as soon as she got in, quickly changed into some pjs and collapsed on a bed. She didn't even know if she fell asleep on her bed, but nonetheless fell asleep.

~*Neji's POV*~
Finally school was over, I was rather tired after a long day. I couldn't wait till I see Sakura again, we were dorm-mates, eventually we'll be friends (I think we already are) but with time maybe she'd wanna be more than friends? (Hopefully.)
I unlocked the door and saw Sakura's bag on the floor, I picked it up and placed it on her desk. That's when I noticed she wasn't on her side of the room.
She was asleep.
On my bed.
Cuddling with my blanket.
That scene definitely made my heart skip a beat, I moved closer and sat myself on the edge of my bed admiring the pink sleeping beauty.
I brushed a hair away that was falling towards her face, and brought it behind her ear. I smiled.
She was definitely, too beautiful for words.
I don't know what got over me, but next thing I knew...
I was lying in my bed with her.
I gently wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.
I was cuddling her.
It felt so right too, almost like she belonged in my arms.
I fell asleep shortly after, the last sight I saw was the Pinkette cuddling back at me, I kissed her forehead and fell back into sleep, letting the darkness take me away. Smelling the sweet scent of strawberry or cherry blossoms, I didn't quite know but I loved the scent.
And we both feel asleep.
Next to each other.
Cuddling each other.
————————————————————————