☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 50☆

"Hey."
"Hey girl?"
"Miss?"
"Excuse me"
A Third grade Sakura, was curled into a ball, sad and gloomy, weeping.
She heard two different voices calling out to her, she looked up and saw two larger figures.

"Sorry, Can I help you?" Sakura quietly said.
"Why are you crying?" A kid with long dark hair asked, chocolate brown eyes too.
"It's nothing I'm just lonely." Sakura sighed.
"No you're not. We're standing next to you and talking, aren't we?" The other kid said, his face covered with bandages.
"Amazing isn't it? Millions of people on this earth, yet we as humans, manage to isolate ourselves until we feel like no one is there." The same kid with bandages said.
"I'm Haku, and that's my friend Zabuza." Haku, the boy with the long brown hair, pointed to himself, then pointed to his friend with the bandages, introducing the two of them.
"Eh, I'm Sakura Haruno... Are you guy's also in second grade?" Sakura asked.
"Sakura, that's a lovely name" Haku complimented.
"No we aren't in second grade, we're in sixth." Zabuza responded.
"Oh? I had no idea the older kids would be nicer." Sakura said.
"What do you mean by that?" Haku asked.
"The students in my grade hate me, they always have. I don't know what I ever did to them though. Some older kid's like you guys would also pick on me." Sakura explained.
"Why don't you stand up for yourself, Pink?" Zabuza said, coming up with a nickname for the girl.
"Well because I don't know how? I'd rather not get into fights, I've seen too many fights before." Sakura said.
"At school?" Haku asked.
"No. At home, with my parents and brother, but it's whatever." Sakura said.
"I've seen you around the parks though, you and your family seem like cheerful and lovely people?" Haku asked.
"Ah, that's their outter-shell, that's what I call it anyways." Sakura explained.
"Do they ever hit you?" Zabuza asked seriously.
"That's a little too personal of a question to ask someone you just met?" Haku slightly glared at his friend.
"No, it's alright I don't mind. It's usually my older brother Sakusa that hits me though, occasionally my mother or father would hit us both for fighting." Sakura explained.
"Sakusa Haruno? The fourth grader? Pink hair, green eyes?" Haku asked.
"That's my brother, yes." Sakura nodded.
"That's surprising, your whole family seems like nice people.." Haku noted.
"You haven't told the authorities yet?" Zabuza asked.
"I don't want to, I love my parents, and my brother." Sakura explained.
"You said you're often lonely, right?" Zabuza asked.
"That would be correct." Sakura said.
"Well I don't think that's a problem anymore, eh? Haku." Zabuza said.
"He's right." Haku nodded.
"Why's that?" Sakura asked.
"Jeez have you never had a friend?" Zabuza asked, to which Haku slapped him.
"That's rude." Haku rolled his eyes.
"From today, we'll be your friends!" Haku offered a nice smile.
"Ooh! Thank you... I have a question though?" Sakura asked.
"Sure, what is it Sakura?" Haku asked.
"Are you a boy or a girl?" Sakura asked.
Zabuza laughed, this always happens when they meet someone new.
Haku groaned, if he had a dollar for everytime someone asked him that, he'd be filthy rich.
"I'm a boy, and so is Zabuza." Haku said.
"Oh okay, and why do you have bandages on your face Zabuza?" Sakura asked.
"Oh. These are from a fire accident." Zabuza said.
"Oh I hope it didn't hurt." Sakura said, placing her hand on his face to feel the bandages.
"Nah it doesn't hurt anymore, but I have a few scars that I'm insecure about, so I like the bandages." Zabuza explained.
"Hey Sakura, we're at a park, aren't we?" Haku smiled to the girl.
"Yeah?" Sakura questioned him.
"Well let's go play, before recess is over!" Haku said, taking her smaller hand into his hand, and dragging her and Zabuza with him to the swings.

Sakura was on the right swing, while Haku sat next to her on the left swing. Zabuza had the job of pushing both kid's into the air.
Sakura really felt happy in that moment, the wind blowing in her face, Haku's laughter, and Zabuza's chuckling over jokes they'd tell.
She really did it, she made some friends.