☆ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2☆

Naruto and Sakura made their way to the third floor where most of the dorms were located. As they were walking they were looking at the listen of available dorm-mates.
"Alright Sakura-Chan! Who's first on the list?!" Naruto said with so much enthusiasm in his voice.
"Eh... says here some kid named Neji..?" Sakura said.
"Ah Neji! Let's see, he's rather organized, a gentleman I suppose, straight A student, he's in most advanced classes, and that's all really. He's a great guy so he should be a good dorm-mate for you..? Who else is on the list though?" Naruto was planning on giving her all the details about everyone. He didn't want his Sakura-Chan to end up with some hooligan.
"Hm let's see... Gaara..?" She said softly.
"Oh Gaara! Let's see, he doesn't talk very much. He's pretty anti-social, he's pretty smart, sometimes he gets moody and plays 'mr bad guy' or whatever. And that's it I guess. Who else is on the list...?"
"Um... Hidan..?" She said unsurely because she wasn't sure if she pronounced his name correctly.
Naruto stopped walking and looked her dead in the eyes.
"Absolutely.... NOT!!" He exclaimed.
"Why not...?" She stared at him dumbfounded.
"Because... he's a member of the Akatsuki, he's totally disrespectful, dirty, rude, he's pretty dumb, so no. I don't think he's a great candidate and plus I'm pretty sure he has a dorm-mate..? I think his name was Kakuzu..?"
"Oh... ok...? Anyways next on the list is Shino..?" She said, breaking the silence after the last person on the list.
"Oh Shino is chill I guess. Pretty smart, kept to himself, anti-social, loves bugs, and I think that's it...? Anyone else on the list..?"
"Mmm... nope those are all the available dorms left." Sakura said, rereading the list over again.
"Well Sakura-Chan who do you think you want as your dorm-mate...?" Naruto said, not too confidently, to be honest he wanted Sakura to be his dorm-mate but he already shares a dorm with teme aka Sasuke.
"Erm....I think I'll pick that Neji kid...?" She said not to sure about her decision.
"Oh ok!! I'll take you there and we'll un-pack your things. Classes have already started so I'm pretty sure you'll have to go to class starting tomorrow, I won't be attending class today because I'll be here keeping you company until you meet Neji!" Naruto said, all in one breath.
"Ahh ok~*!" Sakura said, flashing him a dashing smile. She could've sworn she saw pink dust on Naruto's cheek,but ignored it thinking she was probably wrong.

A few hallways later, and lots of walking. They finally arrived to room 401, where Sakura and her roommate's dorm is located. They unlocked the door with a key that Tsunade-sama gave them. When they arrived inside, it was very clean, the beds were made, no dust whatsoever, everything in it's place, practically perfect!
"C'mon Sakura-chan!! Let's unpack your stuff and get you settled in!!" Exclaimed Naruto, very excited.
"Alright." She responded with.
Can you believe it took almost 2 whole hours to Un-pack everything Sakura brought with her!

"Gee Sakura-Chan, you sure did pack a lot! I'm exhausted!!" Said Naruto, plopping down on her bed, that now had a blush pink comforter on it.
"Hehe... yeah... I guess I did over-do my packing" Sakura said sitting down next to him, sighing after 2 long hours of Un-packing
"Eh... Sakura-Chan, school is already over for some of the kids, mostly the kids in the advanced classes. That means Neji should be here in any second!"
Speak of the devil. A teenage boy with long brown hair, very light gray eyes, what looked like a green tattoo on his forehead, and he was wearing the school's uniform.

*~Neji's POV~*
My last class of the day was advanced calculus, and being the prodigy I am, I finished the class quickly because all I wanted to do was go relax in my dorm, sadly alone though.
I made my way up the stairs to my room 401. When I arrived I was going to put my key in the lock , but the door was already unlocked. Then I heard giggles and laughs...?
Strange, as far as I knew, I didn't have a dorm-mate and I am pretty sure none of the guys in this school giggle.
So I open my door to a rather enchanting sight. A goddess was in my dorm. She had light pink hair, a beautiful green eyes, her smile made my heart skip a beat. Then I look to her left side and see a RAT next to her...oh wait never mind, it was just Naruto.
"Uh hello, Naruto... who is this?" I asked gesturing towards the pink haired beauty.
"Ah Neji! Perfect, your here! This is Sakura-chan! She'll be your new dorm-mate!" Naruto said very happily.
"Oh hello. I'm Sakura I guess we're dorm-mates now!" The said goddess spoke, truly with a voice of an angel, and a charming smile.
"Neji Hyuuga... pleasure is all mine Sakura-Chan." I said before taking her hand and kissing it very softly.
I looked up and saw that Sakura's face was really red. I smirked at her cute lil- red face.

~*Normal POV*~
"What the heck Neji!!" Naruto said, his jealousy practically radiating off of him.
"What? I just introduced myself to her." Neji said confused about Naruto's behavior.
"No shit. I meant the kiss! Nobody is allowed to kiss MY Sakura-Chan!! Naruto said, not to very happy.
Just as Neji was about to reply to his comment, the angels voice stepped into the conversation.
"Uh Naruto it's ok really, I'm fine. And a lil kiss on the hand isn't a very big deal anyways." Said said trying to clear tension between them.
"I guess your right Sakura-Chan." Naruto said, and then he apologized to Neji.
*~knock knock knock~*
"I'll get it!!" Sakura said, racing towards the door.
"Oh hi Tsunade-Sama! What brings you here?" Sakura said very enthusiastically.
" Well I just came in to check up on you and your new dorm-mate. Anyways I spent my precious time making a girls version of the uniform, so here." Tsunade said handing the girl the uniform.
"Erm... Don't get me wrong I love it, but don't you think the skirt is just a bit short, like it's mid-thigh..." Sakura said sheepishly.
"Oh honey, that doesn't even count as short, if you want to see a short dress then we should just go shopping and I'll show you just how short they get!" Tsunade said laughing while teasing the girl.
"Anyways brats. I'll be on my way now! Call me if you need anything Sakura! You start tomorrow! And don't let my hard work on that uniform go to waste please!!" Tsunade said whirl walking out the door.
Sakura put the uniform on a chair in the corner of her side of the room, then plopped down onto her bed with a heavy sigh.
"Well guys I'm pretty tired, I've had a long day so I think I'm just gonna go to bed. Night Neji-Kun and Naruto-Kun!" She said, then falling into a deep sleep.
Neji made his way over to his side of the room to start on some homework, while Naruto was just leaving the room.
A few minutes later Neji finished his homework and decided that we should shower, when he entered the bathroom he saw lots of bottles of scented shampoo and conditioner, along with body wash, a pink loofah, and very few make-up in a box. He smiled thinking how he wouldn't be very lonely in his room anymore.
A few minutes later, Neji finished his shower and got dressed then stepped out of the bathroom. His relaxed mood was ruined when he saw a couple of his friends in his room, looking straight at the gorgeous Pinkette. 
"Everyone...out. Now! Neji said harshly but while whispering trying not to disturb the girls sleep.
Everyone jumped when they heard Neji's voice and quickly left the room, some catching last glances at the Pinkette.
When they were all gone, Neji made sure to lock the dorm, he was tired to and decided to go to bed early, so he went to his bed, right next to the Pinkette's own bed, he sighed and fell asleep very soon, catching a last glimpse of his beautiful cherry blossom. But even then, he still dreamt with her.